There are 283 users in the forums

Fog horn

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I was at the season opener and noticed the fog horn each time the Niners would score a touchdown. I really like it especially since it gives you that San Francisco feel each time it goes off.
Originally posted by REDx85xGOLD:
I was at the season opener and noticed the fog horn each time the Niners would score a touchdown. I really like it especially since it gives you that San Francisco feel each time it goes off.
I like it too.
yea i heard that and found it pretty cool!!! very nice addition to capture a homefield feel
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Loved it and don't care who doesn't
I thought it was awesome
I approve. It'll be interesting to see if it carries over to the new stadium even though it doesn't make as much sense in Santa Clara (for obvious reasons).
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I approve. It'll be interesting to see if it carries over to the new stadium even though it doesn't make as much sense in Santa Clara (for obvious reasons).
That's why I thought it was lame.
IT WAS f**kING BADASS!!!!
I'll admit, I was facepalming myself the first time I heard it...but after that, the stupid thing kind of grew on me.

It was right next to my seats!! It was awesome!!
Could even hear it on tv
I love it, I hope this carries over to the new stadium
  • mod
  • Veteran
I loved it too... More so than the ahoo ahoo ahoo. Although that started picking up some steam in the 4th when crabs was pickin up 1sts every time he touched the ball.
[ Edited by modninerfan on Sep 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM ]
Heard that horn while tailgating and the closer it got to game time the louder the fans got. I for one like it very much.
[ Edited by CenCal9er on Sep 18, 2012 at 11:58 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone