There are 210 users in the forums

Haggans Suspended For 3 Games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
fire baalke now

i would at least give him a pretty good shot of castor oil for this dumb ass signing

i say fire him now, this has set back our franchise at least a couple of years

you both are dumb the question... Baalke is innocent what he do cuz Hanggans was doing independent and his fault that his drunk to drive.. He give to Baalke for disappoint cuz his susspenden for three games.. You don't understand man..
Coach and GM Baalke are three steps ahead of the curve. They knew this when they signed him.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The guys like 80 years old. Who cares.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 18, 2012 at 9:17 PM ]
Originally posted by sspiker:
Can't we cut him, sign someone like Bakhtiari, and sign him again?

Yeah, i agreed it.. we should cut him.. Bye bye him.. he is nothing for us cuz he is silly his drunk,, he is party his head up and not focus his football games.. he is not important a person and waste our time.. Must cut him now!!
He will know go on reserve/suspended list, opening a roster spot, likely Cam Johnson, and when Haggans comes back, we don't know if they will cut Johnson or whoever is signed. Haggans contract became guaranteed once he was on opening week roster. I can't see the 49ers cutting Celek when Haggans comes back, I imagine the signing is either a temporary for 3 games and is released.

plus Grant could fill in at OLB if needed. It's interesting that Darcel McBath, who some may think would be cut, is playing more on special teams than Trenton Robinson is. I don't know whether that means Robinson is more likely cut, but I guess McBath is a better special teams player, and we need them, as we haven't been great this year on STs.
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Yeah, i agreed it.. we should cut him.. Bye bye him.. he is nothing for us cuz he is silly his drunk,, he is party his head up and not focus his football games.. he is not important a person and waste our time.. Must cut him now!!

his 3 year old daugher needed to go to the hospittal which is the only reason why he was driving in first place
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Coach and GM Baalke are three steps ahead of the curve. They knew this when they signed him.

yup, they could have told him they would cut him during his suspension, but since he is a vested veteran who was signed before week 1 his salary is guaranteed. His feelings don't get hurt, he's not subject to waiver claims, and they can bring Bahktiari (I'm sure I butchered that spelling) back for three games, replacing him when the suspension is over. At least, that's how I'd do it
I thought i heard that Andre Carter was visiting the Raiders today. He may not be great, but could play in a pinch.
Oh noes we need to throw the season
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
He will know go on reserve/suspended list, opening a roster spot, likely Cam Johnson, and when Haggans comes back, we don't know if they will cut Johnson or whoever is signed. Haggans contract became guaranteed once he was on opening week roster. I can't see the 49ers cutting Celek when Haggans comes back, I imagine the signing is either a temporary for 3 games and is released.

plus Grant could fill in at OLB if needed. It's interesting that Darcel McBath, who some may think would be cut, is playing more on special teams than Trenton Robinson is. I don't know whether that means Robinson is more likely cut, but I guess McBath is a better special teams player, and we need them, as we haven't been great this year on STs.
ab always calms me. ok i will go for the cam johnson option as I assume he is ok with the knee. we do have a opening on the roster so maybe we bring him up to varsity and maybe sign one of the backers we cut in the pre season. i know some of you think i am nuts and maybe i am,,, and i know the week is still young. i still think they messed this up and should have signed someone like even andre carter or laboy who was healthy instead of this guy. But no sense arguing about it anymore. Lets see how they fill this as i assume something will happen in the next 48 hours. elevating the kid from the practice squad seems like a good plan??? we are not into higgins for a buttload of money are we AB?

• teeohh
  • Veteran
mmmmmmmm. i just better shut up. you know you sign a guy when you have a pretty good idea he is going to get suspended... mmm , i better just shut up. i would like someone who thinks i am over reacting to give a good answer to young2rice please. better get julian peterson in here for three games.....mmmm i better just shut up

Please
Amen
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by toeshawn:
mmmmmmmm. i just better shut up. you know you sign a guy when you have a pretty good idea he is going to get suspended... mmm , i better just shut up. i would like someone who thinks i am over reacting to give a good answer to young2rice please. better get julian peterson in here for three games.....mmmm i better just shut up

Please
alex could throw four picks in the first half and i would be calm as hell, we lose our only backup linebacker and i go a little nuts. go figure
bring up Cam
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I thought i heard that Andre Carter was visiting the Raiders today. He may not be great, but could play in a pinch.

Thats who we shouldve gone after instead of Haggans.
Share 49ersWebzone