LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

For anyone coming to NY for the Jets game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey guys, I run tailgatejoe.com, a Jets game day fan club and tailgate party. I wanted to give any 49ers fans a warm welcome to my city (or I guess the swamps a few miles from my city!). Anyone looking for a great tailgate party that is visiting fan friendly is welcome to join us. We get a few visiting fans every game and already have a few 49ers fans registered. I can promise a fun, safe atmosphere and lots of great food and beer. If you are interested, check out the site for more info and to register online.

If anyone has any questions on traveling out to MetLife for the game, tickets, my tailgate, or coming to NYC in general feel free to shoot them my way here of email.

Here is to a competitive, injury-free game for both sides!

BTW, hope this isn't considered spamming the board, I don't want to disrespect the board, just trying to be hospitable.
It's a trap!
Nice of you to come by with the offer TailgateJoe....very classy of you.

Best of luck for a fun game, and no injuries at MetLife.

Perhaps the difference between a fan of the Jets, and a fan of the New York Football Giants.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 18, 2012 at 12:02 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
It's a trap!

lol, you got me!

But seriously, just trying to be gracious. I travel to about 3-7 away games a year and I appreciate the hospitality that has been shown to me by other fans, and I know the feeling of dealing with the "super fan" jerkoffs.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Nice of you to come by with the offer TailgateJoe....very classy of you.

Best of luck for a fun game, and no injuries at MetLife.

Perhaps the difference between a fan of the Jets, and a fan of the New York Football Giants.

Well, you guys are in conference with the Gints, maybe that is their beef, but I try to avoid associating with Giants fans as much as possible.
Originally posted by tailgatejoe:
Hey guys, I run tailgatejoe.com, a Jets game day fan club and tailgate party. I wanted to give any 49ers fans a warm welcome to my city (or I guess the swamps a few miles from my city!). Anyone looking for a great tailgate party that is visiting fan friendly is welcome to join us. We get a few visiting fans every game and already have a few 49ers fans registered. I can promise a fun, safe atmosphere and lots of great food and beer. If you are interested, check out the site for more info and to register online.

If anyone has any questions on traveling out to MetLife for the game, tickets, my tailgate, or coming to NYC in general feel free to shoot them my way here of email.

BTW, hope this isn't considered spamming the board, I don't want to disrespect the board, just trying to be hospitable.

Very classy and from someone who only gets to see my team at away games the hospitality is rare and should be commended! Here's to a great game!! CHEERS adn GO NINERS!
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I'd very much be interested, I am coming over from Scotland with my girl for my first 49ers game ever and would love to join in and taste some of the atmosphere.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
This makes me happy.

Tailgatejoe, you are a gentleman and a scholar.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
This makes me happy.

Thank you!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
This makes me happy.

I just wish the 49ers site forum was as welcoming. For some reason they won't allow me to even access that damn site!

Originally posted by YungAce:
It's a trap!

Originally posted by tailgatejoe:

In all honesty we really do appreciate the stop. Thanks for the offer Tailgate Joe!
[ Edited by Candlestick_Monsta on Sep 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM ]
You sound like a good dude to catch a game with tailgatejoe if I was in the area for the game, I would most defintely stop by for a beer and shoot the breeze with you ...take care joe
TailgateJoe, how do Jets fans @ Metlife typically respond to rival team fans?
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 19, 2012 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
TailgateJoe, how do Jets fans @ Metlife typically respond to rival team fans?

This is what i was wondering. I was going to get tickets but didn't want complete nosebleeds and too poor to cough up the big bucks. I may discuss with the lady and take Tailgate Joe up on his offer ;). Will be a great defensive match up and I haven't had the opportunity to tailgate at a game yet!
Share 49ersWebzone