There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Quotes from the other side...Detroit Lions edition

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
**** u akers

lol they even s**t on our kicker. You know we got to them when they take time to crap on Akers.
LG in the house!
Originally posted by ninermedic:
"Two scores down. Right where we want them."

"Nice to see the 2-3 yard run on first down hasn't left the playbook"

"Kevin Smith tackled by a divot"

LOL

These were some of my favorites too.

I have a friend at work who's a huge Lions fan. I need to copy these and show em to him. I wanna see what he has to say about some of his fellow fans.
I'm an avid poster from way back who's turned into a lurker these past couple of seasons. Just had to post cuz this really is one of the best threads I've ever read on the zone.
Originally posted by verb1der:
OMG we ran it on 3rd down...is that even legal

lol

Read all the quotes on this thread and I gotta agree...this one made me LOL the most!
This is like reading the game threads from 2003-2010. We´ve come a looong way.
God I love that this is them saying this, and not us. Greatest thread ever. They hated on every player on our team. Except Brian Jennings. Even Lions fans know better then to incur his wrath.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Being able to feel their pain just makes things sweeter. LOVE this thread.
Not sure this thread should be for every team though. Vikings fans mostly agree we are the better team and haven't insulted our fans or team from what I have seen. Now the way some of the Lions fans acted this week they deserve it.
This is SUCH an awesome (insight) thread!
"All our D is grab at players. It's like not a single one of them knows how to break down and get in good position to tackle.It's not like they haven't been shown how to do it... ya know... by that OTHER team on the field." so crushing and so true
Originally posted by Overkill:
Originally posted by JeuSF49:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Being able to feel their pain just makes things sweeter. LOVE this thread.

Yup, I was thinking the same thing. Replace the stuff about the Lions with the 49ers, and we've got 2010 all over again. Especially the opening post with all the run, run, pass, punt comments.

I was all of 5 or 6 when Bill Walsh turned the team around in the early 80's, so I never appreciated how difficult it was. Now that I'm seeing this in my 30's, wow...this is just awesome to watch.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Not sure this thread should be for every team though. Vikings fans mostly agree we are the better team and haven't insulted our fans or team from what I have seen. Now the way some of the Lions fans acted this week they deserve it.

Yeah it doesn't seem right doing it to the Vikings fans, they are already demoralized. Takes the fun right out of it. I want to create an account over there just to get them to keep their chins up lol
should of had this for the GB game...woulda liked to read what they were saying when down 23-7