LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

fox nfl sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
micheal strahan thinks the 9ers are the best team in football while jim johnson says not so fast personally i think johnsons a blow hole whats your thoughts

49er nation faithful up
[ Edited by NYS49er on Sep 16, 2012 at 9:40 AM ]
1 game isnt enough to establish ish
Johnson has always been a big ole dummy. How could anyone like seeing a cowboys HC on TV every week.
The Niners are the most COMPLETE team in football; probably the deepest as well. Too early to say, however. I think we were a better team than GB, but I also think they underestimated us and were shellshocked in the process.

Looking around the league, Id say Baltimore, NE, GB, and SF are the teams to beat right now....
Originally posted by NYS49er:
micheal strahan thinks the 9ers are the best team in football while jim johnson says not so fast personally i think johnsons a blow hole whats your thoughts

49er nation stand up

I hate when people call us "Niner Nation" sounds like the raiders. It's Faithful.
do the raiders even exist anymore lol but i feel you 49ers faithful stand up
Niner Empire?
Faithful or Niner Empire (it rhymes and is more alliterative )
Originally posted by mella8:
The Niners are the most COMPLETE team in football; probably the deepest as well. Too early to say, however. I think we were a better team than GB, but I also think they underestimated us and were shellshocked in the process.

Looking around the league, Id say Baltimore, NE, GB, and SF are the teams to beat right now....

add texans too

very balanced team as well
Niner empire is all cholos doe.

Serious question: Why are the Texans left off this list more often than not? Am I 'out of this world' in thinking that they are the biggest hurdle between us and the Lombardi??????????????

I dont worry at all with any other team than what they have.
Bill Walsh hated the term "niner faithfull" he thought it sounded like we hoped we could win instead of expecting to win
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Serious question: Why are the Texans left off this list more often than not? Am I 'out of this world' in thinking that they are the biggest hurdle between us and the Lombardi??????????????

I dont worry at all with any other team than what they have.

I am constantly thinking this same thing although I would say the biggest hurdle between us and the big win is the Ravens. You seen the Ravens play this year? f**k that team looks scary.
Howie Long has given us props on many occasions and has often praised Justin Smith. Jimmy J is Cowboy fan -so what. I was really surprised Strahan said that.

I think Texans will win the AFC and play us in the SBowl.
Originally posted by 16to87:
Bill Walsh hated the term "niner faithfull" he thought it sounded like we hoped we could win instead of expecting to win

49er Fearless!
Share 49ersWebzone