LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Who's the meanest/nastiest player on the 9ers squad?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you stare into his eyes long enough... your points will soil.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

That's my guy right there.

nuff said
I would say Anthony Davis but Alex Boone is showin out as well. He light weight punked BJ Raji and Pickett in the run game.
Larry Grant..but even meaner and tougher would have to be David Akers
. no question
Originally posted by CityKing415:
Larry Grant..but even meaner and tougher would have to be David Akers
. no question

Grant is definitely an angry man. Plays with a giant chip on his shoulder.

I think he's just happy to be where he is. Cut from the 49ers, cut from the Rams, back to the 49ers...
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Grant is definitely an angry man. Plays with a giant chip on his shoulder.

I think he's just happy to be where he is. Cut from the 49ers, cut from the Rams, back to the 49ers...

Larry Grants angry?!?! never seemed that way, I find it Iionic his dog and a lions receiver are both named titus, at least they will share something in common, they will both be controlled by a 49ers defensive player.
Hard to say.

49ers are a team made up of mean, nasty players... Some might say they more tough and relentless, than mean/nasty

A Davis would be good choice though. He has a Kevin Gogan side, which is right on the edge of dirty.
I would give Justin Smith my vote.
Justin smith it the one i would be most afraid to lineup in front of! On a sidenote im starting to see a little ditka in harbaugh.

Im hoping by the end of this weekend I can say Boone, I think he has some bottled up anger, and needs a punk to take it out on.... Alex Boone meet Ndamukong Suh
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Offense - Anthony Davis
Defense - Justin Smith

Other - Coach Harbaugh (dude will f**k someone up if he has to)
Originally posted by jrg:
Offense - Anthony Davis
Defense - Justin Smith

Other - Coach Harbaugh (dude will f**k someone up if he has to)

A lot of this for me..

I love watching Anthony Davis block. He brings a tough, nasty physical presence and does not back down from any defender (see, him pushing around Ndumakong Suh and Cliff Avril in last yrs lions game)

As for justin smith, Well I think it's been well documented how he plays the game. I was reading a SI article on him (sorry no link) and in it they quoted Aldon Smith calling him "The last true American bad ass." If that doesn't sum it up I'm not sure what will.

I'll also give Alex Boone a nod. I think he's got a mean streak to him that will be more noticeable this year with him starting.

Harbaugh, well he broke his hand busting Jim Kelley in the chops for talkin mess. Nuff said
Brian Jennings and Andy Lee. It's not even close.
Perrish Cox
Share 49ersWebzone