LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We are going to absolutely kill this team. Lol. It'll probably be similar to the Texans vs Jags game from this past weekend.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i seriously can't believe people on this board thought Singletary was a good hire as a HC

just terrible hire. i was banned at the time so i could not protest. it would have been a meltdown from me that would make the rest look like a restrained tea time luncheon. were we ever ready to play a road game with him? everything was all about him. the f**king media loved him cuz he was juicy and gave cool sound bites and dropped his pants. what a dumb f**k knee jerk reaction hire. i hate him
I know that feel! when i heard we hired at the end of the final game of the season I was like "WTF? WHY??" there was a abundance of HC's available after that season!

the front office sure made up for that CLUSTER FVCK with the Harbaugh Hiring tho!
I live in Minnesota ....and NOBODY ....and NOT ONE single Vikings fan has mouthed off about them beating us

I have heard .."hope your team takes it easy on us" or "Hope we dont get beat too bad"
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
i seriously can't believe people on this board thought Singletary was a good hire as a HC

just terrible hire. i was banned at the time so i could not protest. it would have been a meltdown from me that would make the rest look like a restrained tea time luncheon. were we ever ready to play a road game with him? everything was all about him. the f**king media loved him cuz he was juicy and gave cool sound bites and dropped his pants. what a dumb f**k knee jerk reaction hire. i hate him

lol

That day was so f**king strange, first Vernon to the locker room, then "I WANT WINNERS!!", then finally "ESPN is reporting breaking news that during halftime Mike Singletary dropped his pants and pointed to his ass."
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I live in Minnesota ....and NOBODY ....and NOT ONE single Vikings fan has mouthed off about them beating us

I have heard .."hope your team takes it easy on us" or "Hope we dont get beat too bad"

it's reverse psychology!!!!!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Does anyone know if the Vikings defense is better against the pass or run? I would like for our rookies to get some playing time in this game. Ideally, Colin takes over at half time, and both of our top rookies get extensive playing time.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
7 favorites on the road
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope Alex has a big game in front of Sing.
The only player that worries me is Percy Harvin, but he can't do anymore than a TD somehow.

45-7
If Adrian Peterson is on your fantasy team, better sit him on your bench!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
If Adrian Peterson is on your fantasy team, better sit him on your bench!

any RB facing the niners gets benched.
This should be an easy W for us, normally I would say this has the potential to be a "Trap Game" but I absolutely trust that Harbaugh will not let this team get comfortable and overlook any opponent. I expect this team to come out just as prepared and fired up as they did with the Packers and Lions.
Freddy P Soft
Originally posted by susweel:
I hope Alex has a big game in front of Sing.

Now, that would be bittersweet no less. haha
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Freddy P Soft

This would qualify as the trap game for us but I still cant see it getting interesting in any fashion. Its in Minnesota so I know we'll be on our toes going into someone else's home crowd, their team might suck but they still have AP so our front 7 will want to smash him and bottle him up, our O has to watch out for Jared Allen. I dont see us sleeping on Minnesota by any means but their overall team talent is just too poor for us to worry about the outcome. No weapons outside of AP and Harvin, their #2 WR is only good at hurdling people for entertainment,Rudolph is too slow to pose even the same threat that even Pettigrew gave, their QB while improved could very easily figuratively go into the fetal position after only a few hits from us.

9ers will win this one easily.
[ Edited by sfout on Sep 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone