There are 258 users in the forums

Anyone watching Sound FX

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brizznasty:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by susweel:
I'm eating this up like its the superbowl

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000114018/Sound-FX-49ers-vs-Patriots

CK's young energy is infectious.

Seriously! For him to be on the sidelines saying "I told you I was gonna get you one!!" to Moss and Crabs tells me how much he believes in himself, and his level of excitement prior to the game.
He probably told VD he was gonna get him one too though.

Vernon should have had one, but he didnt lay out for it. There were 2 plays that a little more effort might have had him a TD.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by brizznasty:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000114018/Sound-FX-49ers-vs-Patriots

CK's young energy is infectious.

Seriously! For him to be on the sidelines saying "I told you I was gonna get you one!!" to Moss and Crabs tells me how much he believes in himself, and his level of excitement prior to the game.
He probably told VD he was gonna get him one too though.

Vernon should have had one, but he didnt lay out for it. There were 2 plays that a little more effort might have had him a TD.

He has short arms.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NCommand:

That's great man...good to see you fired up for CK and our young guys and new Q offense!

Bring on the Hawks! This is a 4-3 defense with good active DE's that can also contain. We've got our WR's playing a physical defense. I actually think the Hawks match up with us much better than the Pats where CK and WR's had all day to get open (ala the Bears). To me, this is our true measuring stick as a team. How smart will we play. Penalties? TO's? Let's keep seeing the progress!!!
<blockquote class="quote">
Whaaaat up NC!

Been thinking about how 49ers will attack too. My prediction is that we see the offense continue to evolve. For once, we'll see a 49ers offense deploy a personnel that will spread this 4-3 defense out, and just when they start adjusting to the pass, BOOM. they get stung with read-option, delayed draws, flea-flickers, and possibly even screens out of a base Q formation.
<blockquote class="quote">
Idk we'll see... I'm just salivating at the possibilities because it's damn near limitless. Seahawks coaches must be having fits trying to devise a gameplan, because seriously, 49ers have so much formations and weapons, where do you start?! Even the mastermind Bellichick's gameplan got bombed with 41 points!
The beauty about the game plan for the Pats was that it had quite a bit of Q plays (maybe equal or a little more than the previous game?) but THIS one centered on CK's passing. In fact, I don't think we designed one run with him. He had a couple scrambles but not by design. This was very similar (in concept) to the Bears game and man, when CK and our receivers have time, good things can happen and happen in a hurry!

Had the one designed run near the end of the 1st half. The same as the Alex run in the saints game
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Dec 21, 2012 at 1:18 PM ]
The 2012 49ers

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000127730/Sound-FX-2012-San-Francisco-49ers

Harbaugh
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Harbaugh

TIMEOUT!!! TIMEOUT!!!

lol
yah that was some bs, I hated Sing for embarrassing Alex like that on national tv. It was very bush league and unprofessional.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
The 2012 49ers

http://www.nfl.com/videos/san-francisco-49ers/0ap2000000127730/Sound-FX-2012-San-Francisco-49ers

awesome!

Man, I remember watching that Bears game. A game where I honestly thought CK would struggle against a then great Bears D. I was in awe with CK most of the game. Did NOT see that coming.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
yah that was some bs, I hated Sing for embarrassing Alex like that on national tv. It was very bush league and unprofessional.

Or is this just fantasy?
[ Edited by darkknight49 on Jan 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM ]
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Or is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Harbaugh

Delay of game? What!
*double post*
[ Edited by 9erfanAUS on Jan 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM ]
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Niners23.
Anyone have a link to the 49ers-Packers game with the soundFX on that was playing on NFL network a couple days ago? A youtube video maybe? I missed it
Share 49ersWebzone