LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 331 users in the forums

Anyone watching Sound FX

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They have sing on, Yelling at everyone, looks like the guys tuned him out bad. He was not head coach material, thankfull that we got Jim.
That's why Harbaugh's awesome. He yells at everyone except for his players. He's the exact opposite of Sing.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
That's why Harbaugh's awesome. He yells at everyone except for his players. He's the exact opposite of Sing.

lol... runs in the family

[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 14, 2012 at 12:23 PM ]
ha Yeah. Rather than putting alex down, harbaugh lifts him up. Sing's yelling at Alex, saying you need to grow up son, can't be young all your life.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
ha Yeah. Rather than putting alex down, harbaugh lifts him up. Sing's yelling at Alex, saying you need to grow up son, can't be young all your life.

yah that was some bs, I hated Sing for embarrassing Alex like that on national tv. It was very bush league and unprofessional.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

lol... runs in the family

lol
Singletary was a cancer to his team. Sound FX was so hard to watch. All he does is yell and put players down. Hate the guy as coach, wouldn't mind him having my back in a street fight but thats hit. Garbage human being... bet he kicks his dog too
Originally posted by susweel:

yah that was some bs, I hated Sing for embarrassing Alex like that on national tv. It was very bush league and unprofessional.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Which one of you mods hacked susweels account?

Thank her for getting knocked up!

Got to see this, A Davis face cracks me up he was really enjoying it.

All from a pat on the back, Hope he slaps his ass this time haha GO NINERS!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d8223f54e/Sound-FX-Jim-Harbaugh-wired
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

boo, thought it was gonna be for sunday's game.

P.S. that f**king ball hit Washington's shoulder. Same as KW knee shot. f**k the refs.
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

Edwards ... Wasn't ready for sh*t except some weak a** attempts at route running and lackluster attempted catches.
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Singletary was a cancer to his team. Sound FX was so hard to watch. All he does is yell and put players down. Hate the guy as coach, wouldn't mind him having my back in a street fight but thats hit. Garbage human being... bet he kicks his dog too

Singletary was a bad coach but he did contribute to what this defense has become so I don't think its right to call him a "garbage human being"

Thank her for getting knocked up!

Got to see this, A Davis face cracks me up he was really enjoying it.

All from a pat on the back, Hope he slaps his ass this time haha GO NINERS!

deng his wife is smokin'!!!!! at a boy, Harbaugh
Share 49ersWebzone