There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Packers CB Jarrett Bush: "They really didn't beat us."

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,801
This fool is the most hated player on the Packers by the fanbase.
He is a special teams player thrown into a start CB role.

No one should take his comments seriously from this scrub.
Everyone in football, media and fans know that the Packers got whooped yesterday in all facets of the game and convincingly earned the victory.
lol, your suppose to trash talk before the game, and then say nothing after the loss. Not the other way around. lol.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Clay Matthews said the same thing when the Giants beat them last year. To be expected. Deep down they know they got served, and their defense is not good. Without Aaron Rodgers the Packers are a 3-13 team.


Matthews was right. They dropped nearly have the passes in that game. But Bush? Well, I think he might be having more problems with communication.
@ BrianGo I hear yaa. Im not sure about "a hundred million times before" but i get it. Lets hope the reg officials make a showing real soon. Not that they don't make mistakes but they are obviously much better ay this job then the replacements.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Total Yards
SF - 377
GB - 324

First Downs
SF - 22
GB - 21

Rushing
SF - 186
GB - 45

TOP -
SF - 33
GB - 27


haha just seeing the expression of their fans in the backround makes this pic win lol
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Matthews was right. They dropped nearly have the passes in that game. But Bush? Well, I think he might be having more problems with communication.

If Mathews was right then that means any time a team loses they could use that excuse. Dropped passes also mean the same thing as didn't play well enough to win.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Total Yards
SF - 377
GB - 324

First Downs
SF - 22
GB - 21

Rushing
SF - 186
GB - 45

TOP -
SF - 33
GB - 27


haha just seeing the expression of their fans in the backround makes this pic win lol

Is that Singletary back there? WTF he smilin about?
I think dropped passes from the packers came from just getting hit HARD after every play. The 49ers make you think about catching a ball. (See Jordy Nelsons TD) . He got hit hard and was not much of a factor after that catch.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Total Yards
SF - 377
GB - 324

First Downs
SF - 22
GB - 21

Rushing
SF - 186
GB - 45

TOP -
SF - 33
GB - 27


haha just seeing the expression of their fans in the backround makes this pic win lol

Is that Singletary back there? WTF he smilin about?
i think thats the Wookie/Valrod
Packers offense is quick and talented but lets not forget they are small.
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
I think dropped passes from the packers came from just getting hit HARD after every play. The 49ers make you think about catching a ball. (See Jordy Nelsons TD) . He got hit hard and was not much of a factor after that catch.

Wasn't it a two point conv. ?

Nelson got hit twice on that one

One by Whitner and one by the ground
The rest of the league went fast on offense..the 49ers went big.
@49ALLThetime..You correct sir. He did get hit hard though. ;)
Originally posted by 49erswillbeback:
I think dropped passes from the packers came from just getting hit HARD after every play. The 49ers make you think about catching a ball. (See Jordy Nelsons TD) . He got hit hard and was not much of a factor after that catch.

lol. Jennings met the hawk yesterday.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Total Yards
SF - 377
GB - 324

First Downs
SF - 22
GB - 21

Rushing
SF - 186
GB - 45

TOP -
SF - 33
GB - 27

SCORE-
SF - 30
GB - 22


You forgot something