LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
refresh my memory, did that guy score against us last year? He must have, since he's unstoppable, and the Lions only real weapon.

113 yards last game. Yep, he's a real slouch. 49ers really shut him down.

Oh, and Stafford had more yards passing to his other receivers than Alex Smith had the entire season.
Has this thread really turned into posting old ass pics that mean nothing?

Football is on, go watch. Learn something so you can quit posting the same dribble over and over. He has the mostest yards, dont disrespect us.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I know... it's not like it didn't happen last season... I still don't like it.

Sharpe doesn't count. That was a comic relief segment. f**king Jason Hanson.

You think he is? That would explain why Sharpe would mention him for no logical reason.

Guys don't do their homework, then want to say something unique in order to be interesting...sad. Just do your homework and say something relevant! Ex-players are seldom good analysts. They need to bring in more journalists...though many of them are just as lazy.

All time bad:
Bradshaw
Irvin
Dukes
Sharpe

Decent to Good:
Strahan
Ditka
Sapp
Eisen
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Has this thread really turned into posting old ass pics that mean nothing?

Football is on, go watch. Learn something so you can quit posting the same dribble over and over. He has the mostest yards, dont disrespect us.

Easy man what else is there really to talk about? Just having fun with the Lions trolls it will all be over soon anyway.

"We're scared for different reasons. I'm scared of I won't become. You're scared of what I could become."

Don't worry fellas... I'm sure you'll be juuust fine...
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by ObjectiveFactsLions:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
atthew stafford beat a team with a winnign record hasnt happened in his career yet heres the thing about people from detriot

they care more about stats then wins which is why they will always be losers

unless if stafford has a career game he will lose. O ya career rating of 72 in those games ( 16 TD 17 int)

Be honest with the numbers. We beat Chicago, Dallas, and Denver last year. If we hadn't it is likely that more of them would have made the playoffs. But hey, it's nice to see yet another delusional 9ers poster here misuse information.

Denver 8-8
Dallas 8-8
Chicago 8-8

In what world would you consider those records to be winning records?

Well now, if they had beaten the Lions they would have had winning records! And if all the other teams had forfeited to Detroit they would have won the super bowl without having to play a down!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
refresh my memory, did that guy score against us last year? He must have, since he's unstoppable, and the Lions only real weapon.

Oh, and Stafford had more yards passing to his other receivers than Alex Smith had the entire season.

How cool for the kittens and their fans that the NFl decides victories by yardage
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Rob Riggle is straight up f**king niner hater, and he's not even funny. Bring back the guy who does Madden impressions already, please?

Rob Riggle?....Go figure

He picked against us last week, made a joke about us being a 'fluke', then this weekend he centered his comedy bit around Harbaugh calling in and complaining to the 'replacement refs hotline', and picks the Lions in an 'upset' for tonight.

• jimrat
  • Veteran

How cool for the kittens and their fans that the NFl decides victories by yardage

This guy needs to troll the Raiders board, over there he would look like a genius.

Just pointing out that the 49ers are not as balanced a team on offense and many on here have claimed. Smith is largely carried by the D and run game. Unfortunately this will be the 49ers toughest test running the ball they have had in a long time as the front seven is much stronger this year.

Video kinda sucks the sound goes out around 1:17

Just pointing out that the 49ers are not as balanced a team on offense and many on here have claimed. Smith is largely carried by the D and run game. Unfortunately this will be the 49ers toughest test running the ball they have had in a long time as the front seven is much stronger this year.

The entire sports media and ex players doing sport media called the niners the most balanced team on offense in the league, all week. You are making yourself seem like you dont know football..
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Share 49ersWebzone