Theyre sitting Willis in favor of Bowman

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bowman > Willis
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bowman > Willis
Bowman should sign the first contract we offer him...we are not going to let him get away, we'll franchise him for back to back years like we are most likely going to be doing to Goldson.

besides, I don't think the average for top MLBs is going to cost us much.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Bowman > Willis
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I cant lie, this makes me sad. I love Willis. I hate to think the coaching staff likes Bowman better....

What a stupid post

Lol this

Why is that stupid.....? You dont have favorite players? Obviously, I want whats best for the team, but it bums me out "best" doesn't inlcude Willis in dime package. Dont be bitter about my Smith posts Sin....

No those are just as stupid as these are.

lol.. this is a hilarious sequence.
Originally posted by MarkD:
Bowman is better in coverage.

Lol definitely not. Willis is one of the best coverage linebackers in the NFL
Originally posted by Chief:
Bowman > Willis

3 Times BETTER ?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

Bowman is also.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by Chief:
Bowman > Willis

3 Times BETTER ?

Not sure what happened there and I am not 100% serious.. But, both LB's are great and the coaches know when to play which one. It worked, Bowman caught a game changing INT.

WOOT!

Go Niners!
Originally posted by sacniner:

Bowman is also.

Yeah but he's not on Willis' level yet. I've never seen a LB make so many plays on pass defense as Willis.

I mean I love Bowman and he's definitely a top-5 MLB in the NFL right now, but Willis was not on the bench in favor of Bowman because of the pass defense. It must've been for another reason.

Yeah but he's not on Willis' level yet. I've never seen a LB make so many plays on pass defense as Willis.

I mean I love Bowman and he's definitely a top-5 MLB in the NFL right now, but Willis was not on the bench in favor of Bowman because of the pass defense. It must've been for another reason.

Harbs said after the game it was a situation substitute. That must mean it was because of coverage. I think this speaks to how good Bowman really is. And he came through with the HUGE pick to solidify the coaching staff's decision. I love having great coaching.

Bowman is also.

yeah but Bowman's speed in madden is only 83
Why is it so hard to admit that Willis hasnt been that dominant and game changing as in the past. And oh yeah, as a result, Bowman is playing better than him. We have to admit that he's not been dominant since the 2nd part of last season.

Bowman is also.

Bowman is good plays for coverage than Willis.. Willis is best the tackles than Bowman.. They are good together for defense that opposite!
We're debating who the better player is, I'm just glad they're both on our team!
Share 49ersWebzone