There are 167 users in the forums

Inactives?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Jenkins is gonna be needed for those end arounds.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
official inactives

#49ers inactives, QB Tolzien, WR Ginn Jr., RB James, RB Jacobs, G Looney, TE Celek and NT Williams.

wow, Jenkins is active. Also all DBs are active.

All dbs active makes sense against GB.
Wow I stand corrected, can't believe Jenkins is active over LMJ
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
official inactives

#49ers inactives, QB Tolzien, WR Ginn Jr., RB James, RB Jacobs, G Looney, TE Celek and NT Williams.

wow, Jenkins is active. Also all DBs are active.
Not shocked with Jenkins active, He's looked good all preseason. He step his game up after a slow start in training camp. He's looked good, hopefully he get's a few catchs.
I'm a little shocked James is not active, I thought his talent alone would beat Dixon. Well hopefully dixon can carry the short yard game for us today. Thought with ginn inactive, James would get a shot at some returns, but looks as if were going with Kyle Williams, and Hunter. Dixon for special teams also... CAN NOT WAIT!!!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Sep 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM ]
I rooted for Dixon to make the team. His ass now better STEP THE f**k UP.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I rooted for Dixon to make the team. His ass now better STEP THE f**k UP.

And the rest of his body!!!
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Not shocked with Jenkins active, He's looked good all preseason. He step his game up after a slow start in training camp. He's looked good, hopefully he get's a few catchs.
I'm a little shocked James is not active, I thought his talent alone would beat Dixon. Well hopefully dixon can carry the short yard game for us today. Thought with ginn inactive, James would get a shot at some returns, but looks as if were going with Kyle Williams, and Hunter. Dixon for special teams also... CAN NOT WAIT!!!

I'm assuming our short yardage back will be Dixon but I'd rather it be Hunter. Dixon better run like his job is on the line. Sucks Ginn and Jacobs can't go. Agreed, Jenkins being active is not a surprise... look for some end arounds to him. He should get time at WR as well. James can't really contribute now and dont think he will be active once Jacobs is better. He isn't ready to return, he's not a ST guy... right now Dixon offers more but he better not dance around today. Tolzien, Celek, Williams and Looney no surprise... they will be inactive a lot
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 9, 2012 at 12:35 PM ]
I don't understand -- why is James not active?
once jacobs comes back. james and dixon will switch places.
Originally posted by theduke85:
I don't understand -- why is James not active?

That might have to do with rathman. He doesn't want to start a guy not ready to do everything, much more than just running the ball, got to block, and know who to pick up on the blitz. He must think Dixon know's his job better at this point than James.

Looks like LaMichael James could be our first bust. An early round RB who can't even see the field. I hope I'm wrong.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
once jacobs comes back. james and dixon will switch places.

doubt that...James doesnt play on ST
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:
Looks like LaMichael James could be our first bust. An early round RB who can't even see the field. I hope I'm wrong.

little early for that
  • rtj03
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dhp318:

I have the same feeling. He never looked quick or fast.
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch #49ers inactives: A.J. Jenkins, Ted Ginn, LaMichael James, Brandon Jacobs, Joe Looney, Garrett Celek, Ian Williams.

We activated Tolzein over Jenkins and James
Share 49ersWebzone