There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Inactives?

Who dey be?
Just Ginn and Jacobs as Questionable.

http://ninernoise.com/2012/09/08/49ers-vs-packers-injury-report-game-info-where-to-watch-and-listen/
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Who dey be?

My guess is:
Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn, Ian Williams, Scott Tolzien, Trent Robinson, Joe Looney, and Garret Celek.
Good chance out top 3 picks will be sitting, add in Ginn, Jacobs, McBath or Brock, probably I. Williams
Originally posted by jreff22:
Good chance out top 3 picks will be sitting, add in Ginn, Jacobs, McBath or Brock, probably I. Williams

With Ginn and Jacobs likely out I dont see how theyd keep Jenkins and James on the bench.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
With Ginn and Jacobs likely out I dont see how theyd keep Jenkins and James on the bench.

I still think there's no chance Jenkins dresses as we still have 4 healthy wideouts to dress.
Originally posted by lordfangio:

I still think there's no chance Jenkins dresses as we still have 4 healthy wideouts to dress.

Yeah, I doubt Jenkins dresses much this year actually.
the tolz should suit up
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by lordfangio:

Yeah, I doubt Jenkins dresses much this year actually.
he better... he has potential to be our best WR. It always seems I say stuff that the Webzone hive mind think is crazy.

although it was preseason....he has shown good body control with great hands, ability to beat coverage deep, and ability to get open on a broken play.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM ]
Should know soon, needs to be 1 hour before kickoff, so around 3:30 eastern, 12:30 pacific.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
he better... he has potential to be our best WR. It always seems I say stuff that the Webzone hive mind think is crazy.

although it was preseason....he has shown good body control with great hands, ability to beat coverage deep, and ability to get open on a broken play.

I might be wrong. That's just the feeling I get.

that's the feeling we all got comming out of trainning camp before preseason....I hope the coaching staff finds a way to get him in there and start using him. we need all the offensive help we can get..he might be a better asset for all we know.

that's the feeling we all got comming out of trainning camp before preseason....I hope the coaching staff finds a way to get him in there and start using him. we need all the offensive help we can get..he might be a better asset for all we know.
Well, he's active (someone said that on the game thread). Let's hope he does great things!!!!!
official inactives

#49ers inactives, QB Tolzien, WR Ginn Jr., RB James, RB Jacobs, G Looney, TE Celek and NT Williams.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
official inactives

#49ers inactives, QB Tolzien, WR Ginn Jr., RB James, RB Jacobs, G Looney, TE Celek and NT Williams.

wow, Jenkins is active. Also all DBs are active.