There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jets game, you going?

Anyone going? Got my flight and hotel booked and just got tickets. Would be cool to meet a few niners fans for tailgating or at least pre or post game drinks.
Considering it atm, it's a 10 hour drive for me, done it before, probably do it again.

The Sheraton by the stadium is where you can meet the players the night before if you're there at the right time
nope
i would rather.............no...
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

great gif
I am really thinking about it. My family all lives in New Jersey I am seeing if I can get tickets to the game now from a Jets Fan. ......I am going to the Niners/Saints Game. I am right behind the Niners bench, its going to be good times
Originally posted by SixtyMins:
I am really thinking about it. My family all lives in New Jersey I am seeing if I can get tickets to the game now from a Jets Fan. ......I am going to the Niners/Saints Game. I am right behind the Niners bench, its going to be good times

have fun.
I'm in. Heading down from CT with a bunch of jabroni jets fans
hell yes im going got great tickets on the niners side 40 yard line lower level.
from long island so i cant miss the chance, i'm in the endzone section 103 front row
Yep...bleeding my nose from the 300s.
Yes, going
Wanted to, but everyone I know despises the Jets so badly and I'm not going to make the trip alone.
Do anyone have or know where to get 2 good tickets for decent prices? My cousin and I want to go but the prices are expensive on stubhub