There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Moss block?

Depends on how bad he wants that Bling
You guys are f**king jokers if you think harbaugh is gonna let anyone on this team who isn't gonna f**king block all out
The answer appears to be yes. The man deserves better than to be used 20 snaps a game, unless it's something requested. Which I highly doubt.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
The answer appears to be yes. The man deserves better than to be used 20 snaps a game, unless it's something requested. Which I highly doubt.

Agreed
Sign T.O back he'll block
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I agree with the first part of your post. I've kept a sharp eye on Moss' willingness to throw blocks chiefly because I'm fascinated to see the most talented slacker (perhaps in NFL history) interacting with our quasi-cultish team culture. Boy golly, he is throwing blocks! Not exactly John Taylor-like blocks, but that is a major step forward for Moss. He seems to be about as on board as Moss can be. I'm impressed. Time will tell, though.

Regarding your second point, I hope this doesn't come across as too ticky-tacky, but he doesn't deserve anything from us. He's a hired gun, plain and simple. I'm eager to get the ball into his hands, but if the coaching staff isn't making that a priority, I'm fine with that. I'd sure like to see him doing a big of earning, such that we can talk about deserving.
What does everyone think of Moss' blocking at this point?
I think if he'll go over the middle and take those shots he'd block he seems to be all in as of now!
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Hes been blocking. Moss is all in for this team and im loving it!
He blocks his ass off. Don't kid yourself.
i thought this was a new thread and was like, WTF???

Moss is a great blocker. For a WR anyway.