There are 378 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Will Moss block?

Depends on how bad he wants that Bling
You guys are f**king jokers if you think harbaugh is gonna let anyone on this team who isn't gonna f**king block all out
The answer appears to be yes. The man deserves better than to be used 20 snaps a game, unless it's something requested. Which I highly doubt.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
The answer appears to be yes. The man deserves better than to be used 20 snaps a game, unless it's something requested. Which I highly doubt.

Agreed
Sign T.O back he'll block
Originally posted by zillabeast:

I agree with the first part of your post. I've kept a sharp eye on Moss' willingness to throw blocks chiefly because I'm fascinated to see the most talented slacker (perhaps in NFL history) interacting with our quasi-cultish team culture. Boy golly, he is throwing blocks! Not exactly John Taylor-like blocks, but that is a major step forward for Moss. He seems to be about as on board as Moss can be. I'm impressed. Time will tell, though.

Regarding your second point, I hope this doesn't come across as too ticky-tacky, but he doesn't deserve anything from us. He's a hired gun, plain and simple. I'm eager to get the ball into his hands, but if the coaching staff isn't making that a priority, I'm fine with that. I'd sure like to see him doing a big of earning, such that we can talk about deserving.
What does everyone think of Moss' blocking at this point?
I think if he'll go over the middle and take those shots he'd block he seems to be all in as of now!
Hes been blocking. Moss is all in for this team and im loving it!
He blocks his ass off. Don't kid yourself.
i thought this was a new thread and was like, WTF???

Moss is a great blocker. For a WR anyway.