There are 186 users in the forums

Most Disgusting moment of 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by oldman9er:
anyone lacking interest in such a thread can... oh, I don't know... maybe just stay out of it?

ooooohhhh... oh no, he didn't!

you're right. Im out

Im with Sus on this.
Obv the NFCCG is the "most disgusting"... the questionable chop-block call that negated Ginn's TD, the officiating circus that nullified our fake punt TD, and Jesse F'n Holley are also strong contenders.

I'll add a few more for thought:

-- Jimmy Graham's final TD catch
-- Josh Morgan breaking his leg in garbage time
-- Getting the ball on the Saints' 13 yard line and kicking a FG
-- Having a blocked punt give the Seahawks the ball on our own 4, putting our defense in an impossible position to continue our no-rush-TD streak
-- Having Kellen F'n Clemens run for a TD (really the 2nd half of that entire game)
Xmas eve game @ Seattle...when seajacks fans cheered DWalk's injury (they'd said he faked it) and when MRob FAILED to take out KW thus indirectly causing the NFCCG debacle...

/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Xmas eve game @ Seattle...when seajacks fans cheered DWalk's injury (they'd said he faked it) and when MRob FAILED to take out KW thus indirectly causing the NFCCG debacle...

/thread

this
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

That happened in 2012.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
That happened in 2012.

Ugh! This thread sucks! I'm out
Not calling a timeout to ice Dan Bailey (who assuredly would have missed) game tying 48-yard FG to force OT
Yep. KW NFCC.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickSh49:
AGREE.

I was SO upset about Jesse Holley KO'ing the 49ers.

I threw things. I rarely throw things after a loss, but that one was so Singletary-like... killed me.

We were supposed to move past losing like that! We were up by like 14 or 17, weren't we?

I went f**king ballistic after we lost the way we did. Even more mad than the NFCC game. I went numb on that one. The cowboys game i got border line violent lol

• obx49
  • Veteran
There was absolutely no disgusting moments from last year. We had a dream season which over exceeded everyone's expectations by a long shot. If anything, all the horrible years we've had in the past made me appreciate 2011 even more.
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
AGREE.

I was SO upset about Jesse Holley KO'ing the 49ers.

I threw things. I rarely throw things after a loss, but that one was so Singletary-like... killed me.

We were supposed to move past losing like that! We were up by like 14 or 17, weren't we?

I went f**king ballistic after we lost the way we did. Even more mad than the NFCC game. I went numb on that one. The cowboys game i got border line violent lol

That loss was f**king awful. To lose like that, when almost every receiver AND Romo was injured at some point. Awful.

Yeah I mean these are tough choices... Kyles fumbles were quite a nice surprise, the Romo comeback was awesome I do wish I coulda heard the Cowboys fans getting it done... there was also as someone mentioned the team somehow lost to the Arizona Cardinals (I didn't even know Arizona still had a team)... oh also Alex Smith AKA the Gold Standard getting ragdolled around by T-Sizzle... I guess I just have to say the best part was the look in Harblegh's eyes when he came trotting onto the field after Tynes hit that FG, I was all like & & & & & & & & & all at once!
Banned again
Originally posted by IronLion3:
Yeah I mean these are tough choices... Kyles fumbles were quite a nice surprise, the Romo comeback was awesome I do wish I coulda heard the Cowboys fans getting it done... there was also as someone mentioned the team somehow lost to the Arizona Cardinals (I didn't even know Arizona still had a team)... oh also Alex Smith AKA the Gold Standard getting ragdolled around by T-Sizzle... I guess I just have to say the best part was the look in Harblegh's eyes when he came trotting onto the field after Tynes hit that FG, I was all like & & & & & & & & & all at once!

I wonder if Schwartz has some shoes with thicker soles so he can actually look jh in the eyes this go around
Share 49ersWebzone