LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 253 users in the forums

Most Disgusting moment of 2011

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
why are we going over this again

i was a part of it but yes i agree, seems like an odd thing to think about when we have so much hope for the upcoming season. I played along so i am no better than the rest
anyone lacking interest in such a thread can... oh, I don't know... maybe just stay out of it?

ooooohhhh... oh no, he didn't!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by oldman9er:
anyone lacking interest in such a thread can... oh, I don't know... maybe just stay out of it?

ooooohhhh... oh no, he didn't!

you're right. Im out
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

it was fixed! didn't even reach for the ball...the NFL wanted the Giants to win to get higher ratings, thus; more money!
Originally posted by verb1der:
It has to be KW's screw ups in the NFCCG.

this isn't even a question
I agree that Dallas game was a joke, they had so many luck long pass plays where we missed easy tackles
Definitely KW's fumbles against the Giants. But, I finally got up the nerve to watch that game again the other day. While KW was playing recklessly throughout the game (fumbled on attempted reverse, dove for a punt and managed to catch it), I have to say the game was lost by the offense and their inability to move the ball through the air. They had ample opportunities, ample, to win that game. It was there, they couldn't grab it. In the second year of the offense, with better WRs, hopefully that issue has been ameliorated.

THIS!!!!

i still have nightmares about that game...........it will get worse if we dont get back to the tittle game this year bcuz of ONE individual

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by verb1der:
It has to be KW's screw ups in the NFCCG.

this isn't even a question

That was the bummer of the season ..right up there with #33's fumble, against the Giants back in the day

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
I STILL get pissed off about the Cowboys game last year , not only did we give that game away , but the Cowboys fans made more noise than us, and put our fans to shame that day

I hope that s**t never happens again , but having one of our biggest rivals come into our house, and have their fans drown out ours, was easily one of the most disgusting things I ever witnessed as a 49ers fan

But what also pissed me off, is that I got flamed by a few "Niners fans" for voicing my disgust in the home fans

Remember though, their were so many empty seats because at the time many "fairweather" fans didn't buy tickets to go watch the Niners. Not many new SF could go 13-3 only US FAITHFUL fans did. The stadium got packed as the team started winning
when my season ended and I had nothing to show for an amazing year.

Now close the f--king book and lets move on
Didnt need to see pics of Kyle's misadventures again. That is by far number 1. Runner up for me was when the Dallas RB fumbled the play prior to game tying FG at end of reg. The ball was laying next to the feet of a 49er that didnt even see it. He falls on the ball and its game over. A loss to Dallas is just unacceptable. Crap why are we talking about the pain of last year?
AGREE.

I was SO upset about Jesse Holley KO'ing the 49ers.

I threw things. I rarely throw things after a loss, but that one was so Singletary-like... killed me.

We were supposed to move past losing like that! We were up by like 14 or 17, weren't we?
Originally posted by susweel:
why are we going over this again

i know, right?
Share 49ersWebzone