There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 2012 Niners vs Packers Video Preview

Good evening Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Not gonna watch im still boycotting you.
Goodwin vs Raji, eh? Yeah... not good.

Ced Benson ain't running at us, lolz...

Need to play our CBs up close... they can disrupt WRs while also keeping a glance on and making an impact on the GB screen game.

Even on the DL ???

I did enjoy it, EmDiggy.
I've watched these for a few years now, and your production value, cadence, timing, and stage presence has improved consistently. You had a few miscues, but overall...

Great Job!
good job! and nice pick

I hate to brag but I dont think GBs DLine is even comparable to the 49ers with Justin Smith and Ray McDonald. Hell, I'd take the cardinals DLine over GB. And sadly I think the GB WR's outclass us BIGTIME. Even if we have moss and manningham, I'd take the GB recievers in a heartbeat.

I think we showed the world last year we could score points and compete with a offensive juggernaut team. The saints last year was way more prolific than GB. Brees/Sproles/Graham with their strong offensive line was a formidable opponent. The Packers even with Benson is still very one demensional and their offensive line is looking terrible. I hope we blitz Rodgers all day and should get alteast 4-5 sacks.
i like your assessment; however, Green Bay's WR's are WAAAAAAAAAAY superior to ours. And also, their Te's aren't that far behind ours. Also, their defensive line isn't even with the niners since the niners have a much better d-line. Everything else is correct imo.
I love em diggy. He is amateur but he is close to being pro. Dude could be on ESPN with enough technology.
Originally posted by shawny:
I love em diggy. He is amateur but he is close to being pro. Dude could be on ESPN with enough technology.

he's too good for espn.

yanks and sox.
you're black, and that's alright with me
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for ElDannMann.
Good pick!
Thanks Gang I really appreciate the feedback! I'm glad you guys take the time to check any video I post..means a lot!

As far as the game is concerned.. I really do believe that the WRs are much better in SF as opposed to GB.. Its just about opening up the passing game more and they'll be able to show their skills
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Thanks Gang I really appreciate the feedback! I'm glad you guys take the time to check any video I post..means a lot!

As far as the game is concerned.. I really do believe that the WRs are much better in SF as opposed to GB.. Its just about opening up the passing game more and they'll be able to show their skills

Great video Em.
Good product, especially doing things indie. LIke what others have said, they keep getting better and I respect the fact that you post here consistantly with your vids.
Keep em coming
I love the addition of Cedric Benson too, think of it this way, who would you rather see with the ball...Benson, or Rodgers? Me I hope they try to "establish" the run, because those are lost downs against this defense. Every touch for Benson, is one less attempt for Rodgers!
Originally posted by denali22:
good job! and nice pick

I hate to brag but I dont think GBs DLine is even comparable to the 49ers with Justin Smith and Ray McDonald. Hell, I'd take the cardinals DLine over GB. And sadly I think the GB WR's outclass us BIGTIME. Even if we have moss and manningham, I'd take the GB recievers in a heartbeat.

I think we showed the world last year we could score points and compete with a offensive juggernaut team. The saints last year was way more prolific than GB. Brees/Sproles/Graham with their strong offensive line was a formidable opponent. The Packers even with Benson is still very one demensional and their offensive line is looking terrible. I hope we blitz Rodgers all day and should get alteast 4-5 sacks.

Way more prolific than the Packers? Dude the Packers scored 35 PPG. The 2nd most in NFL history behind just the 2007 Patriots. The Packers outscored the Saints head to head and led the game by 15+ points for most of the 4th quarter.

You clearly know nothing about football. Teams don't blitz Rodgers all day. That will get you killed by 30 points. Rodgers is the #1 QB against the blitz in the NFL. Last year his QB Rating was 137 against the blitz. Nobody else even came close.
[ Edited by strat1080 on Sep 7, 2012 at 12:23 AM ]
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
I love the addition of Cedric Benson too, think of it this way, who would you rather see with the ball...Benson, or Rodgers? Me I hope they try to "establish" the run, because those are lost downs against this defense. Every touch for Benson, is one less attempt for Rodgers!

The thing is the Packers have changed their philosophy in the run game. You're only going to see runs if Rodgers thinks there's a defensive look that can be exploited. The Packers are going to predominantly show a pass look but if the Safeties are backing off, Rodgers is going to audible to a run. Benson has looked pretty good in the preseason. This 49ers defense has only seen one offense that can compare to Green Bay and they gave up almost 500 yards and 32 points to them.