ILB- Willis is free to pick up the RB or TE, and sometimes blitz
ILB- Bowman plugs the middle

LCB- Culliver
NB- Rogers
RCB- Brown

Cox rotates in for fresh legs

SS- Whitner
FS- Goldson

This lineup adds an unexpected problem for GB trying to stop our 4 man pass rush, especially up the middle
We ran this identical set a good portion of last year. I agree...we'll see more of it on Sunday given the matchup.
This set also can hide our lack of OLB depth, because Dobbs and Tukuafu can sub in at DE.
4-2-5 or 3-3-5, which will basically move JS/have him standing to confuse the OL. pretty much agree with the personnel tho.
i think we will see that set very often next 2 games
Thats my favorite formation in madden... when I have a solid lead I play that formation and the game is over
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Thats my favorite formation in madden... when I have a solid lead I play that formation and the game is over

its also the OP's thats where he got the inspiration for this thread.

and also the easiest question that could be asked. Why start a thread for this?

im gonna go make a thread and call it.

What does our 3 wr package look like
  • cools
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 99problems:
its also the OP's thats where he got the inspiration for this thread.

and also the easiest question that could be asked. Why start a thread for this?

im gonna go make a thread and call it.

What does our 3 wr package look like

Oh... sorry man

WHEN WILL IT BE SUNDAY!!!!!!!
Originally posted by modninerfan:

If Aldon is at full speed, Brooks plays well and Haggans is good at run D, our defense should be every bit as good as it was last year. Cannot wait to see how we fair against probably the best offense in football.
Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see 1/3 of the time the team is using the dime package.
That lineup looks right and solid. I see Dobbs playing some OLB/Rush DE. I also agree Sopoaga and RJF rotate in at DT spots.

I wonder the offensive sets.

Our usual 3 TE set we ran in 2011 with Vernon, Delanie and Justin Peelle. Will it be Dobbs now, and could we see Leonard Davis in there at times.
We put Culliver in quite a bit last year, wondering if we do the same with Trenton Robinson in certain packages?
It looks like hurting people.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Sep 5, 2012 at 4:33 PM ]