There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Might be in Minneapolis for Week 3 game

There's a pretty good possibility for a work trip on the 24th....my coworker is a big 49ers fan (imagine two huge Niner fans in South Carolina?!).

If it's confirmed we are going, any ideas about getting tickets? Maybe hit up a Vikings forum?

Thanks.
Have you ever purified yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka?
STUB HUB
Very seldom do they sell out , I bet if you call the Vikings box office, good seats can be had

I'm on the 45 yard line in the lower level
Go to "Mckenzies" on Hennepin avenue for pre-game drinks
Stub hub or ebay. I'm going to that game as well. Only good thing about Vikings games, tickets are always cheap. Unlike Lambeau Field. Not to mention Minneapolis is way more fun than Green Bay if you're staying over the weekend or something. I still can't believe Lambeau Field is in Green Bay. Its like building the Taj Mahal in the middle of an industrial dump site. Hate the peckers. GO NINERS!!!
I'll be flying in for the 49ers at Vikings game from Phoenix, would like to find a watering hole with some niners fans for pre-game drinks or gameday eve drinks.
Wait did you just compare the Taj Mahal to Lambeau? hahaha.
Originally posted by izrath:
Wait did you just compare the Taj Mahal to Lambeau? hahaha.

I'm a history buff and a travel addict and I would catch a game in lambeau over visiting the taj mahal
Just found some nice tickets to this game on NFL ticket exchange, 13th row between the 30 and 40 for face value. Too bad it's on the Vikings sideline. I'll be there.
Where ya going to be pre-game?
Originally posted by izrath:
Where ya going to be pre-game?

Dunno as of yet... I've got a 2 hour drive into Minneapolis so we may not "tune up" pregame and just arrive at the stadium about an hour early.
Bump.....90% it's on. Got a good feeling about this.
Google "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives" for some pretty good & affordable places to eat.
I am flying in from Sweden to meet a friend in Minneapolis on Friday and then I'm going to the game on Sunday. Anyone able to hang out with a bearded Swedish man pre-game? Oh yeah. NOT a Vikings fan, even though it may appear so, country and beard and all.