LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Help from the Zone to celebrate Coach Jim and Sarah Harbaugh's new baby boy, lil Jack

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Signed
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Thread title should be updated. When I first came in here I thought something bad had happened in the family, when in fact it was the opposite lol.
It's pretty frickin' cool!!!!

Starting to see peeps sign and wish them congrats. Love it!

BTW, card will be sent on Monday the 10th to get peeps to sign. Might move it up to Friday, but Coach will be gone already. Monday morning, he'll be ready to go.

http://www.groupcard.com/c/k9DRk6zOwwT
somebody sign "only if gire"
Signed.
Originally posted by jreff22:
somebody sign "only if gire"

lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol I like how someone said come by the webzone for some great tips.
Susweel Sanchez

There are some real douche-bags on NT. Absolutely signed...very thoughtful idea! Class...thank you.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
No one was even aware his wife was pregnant so I think its safe to assume he would like to keep that part of his life as private as possible

They allowed the press to relate the story the day after the birth. While I'm sure he values their privacy, I doubt an ecard is gonna make him (more) paranoid.

The kid was born on the 4th day of the 9th month
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jreff22:
Susweel Sanchez

about what ?
Originally posted by susweel:
about what ?

Indians aren't named Sanchez
Originally posted by DirtyP:
No one was even aware his wife was pregnant so I think its safe to assume he would like to keep that part of his life as private as possible

probably true. But he's a football coach. Who barely talks to the media at all.
Doubt the interview would start like
"hello everybody just dropped the kids off at school now im ready to practice. BTW my wifes pregnancy is coming along well. any questions?"

He keeps it business, he's also a human being who does have emotions.(believe it or not) gym shorts deffinately believes it lol.
Originally posted by HoneyBadger49er:
The kid was born on the 4th day of the 9th month

Niner for life!!!! Nice catch...
Share 49ersWebzone