There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Help from the Zone to celebrate Coach Jim and Sarah Harbaugh's new baby boy, lil Jack

Hey everyone!

I am trying to coordinate a "Congratulations" Internet Card for all of us to "sign" and send to the Harbaughs at 49ers HQ. I don't know of any sites off the top of my head, but I'm in the infancy of this process so I will go search here in a moment.

If you any ideas, know of any sites or can help, let us know in this thread.

to all in advance for helping.
[ Edited by ninertico on Sep 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
ecards.com
who are the other harbaughs?

and ghey
http://www.groupcard.com/c/k9DRk6zOwwT

Alrighty then...

Found a site to do this. I bought it with my own mula. The link will allow you to sign the card.

Please Please Please, be mindful, courteous and respectful. I think this is a real cool way to say "congrats" in this day and age of technology. This is really going to be sent to Coach. I have a contact already within the building. I will be sending it to her. She was the gal I took a pic with during last Thursday's game.

Again, please be nice as we are reppin' The Zone.

Thanks in advance for your participation!
harbaugh wont even read it, the season just started, hes gonna be all about football 24/7
lol
wtf do you know him or something? lol
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for Youngb.
signed
Did you ever send that money you collected to that guy from NY to go to the Jets/49ers game ?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh wont even read it, the season just started, hes gonna be all about football 24/7

He may not read it now, or this week, but I am pretty sure it will cross his path at some point in the future.
Signed
Congrats for what?
Originally posted by Muggins:
Congrats for what?

having a new baby - was just born today
No one was even aware his wife was pregnant so I think its safe to assume he would like to keep that part of his life as private as possible
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Congrats for what?

having a new baby - was just born today

Oh I see. Ok I'll sign the card then, sure.