There are 608 users in the forums
Help from the Zone to celebrate Coach Jim and Sarah Harbaugh's new baby boy, lil Jack
Sep 5, 2012 at 9:44 AM
- DRnSFw
- BlessUp
- Posts: 68,689
ecards.com
Sep 5, 2012 at 10:39 AM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,888
who are the other harbaughs?
and ghey
and ghey
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM
- ninertico
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,259
http://www.groupcard.com/c/k9DRk6zOwwT
Alrighty then...
Found a site to do this. I bought it with my own mula. The link will allow you to sign the card.
Please Please Please, be mindful, courteous and respectful. I think this is a real cool way to say "congrats" in this day and age of technology. This is really going to be sent to Coach. I have a
contact
already within the building. I will be sending it to her. She was the gal I took a pic with during last Thursday's game.
Again, please be nice as we are reppin' The Zone.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Alrighty then...
Found a site to do this. I bought it with my own mula. The link will allow you to sign the card.
Please Please Please, be mindful, courteous and respectful. I think this is a real cool way to say "congrats" in this day and age of technology. This is really going to be sent to Coach. I have a
contact
already within the building. I will be sending it to her. She was the gal I took a pic with during last Thursday's game.
Again, please be nice as we are reppin' The Zone.
Thanks in advance for your participation!
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM
- hondakillerzx
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,280
harbaugh wont even read it, the season just started, hes gonna be all about football 24/7
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM
- RonMexico
- Moderator
- Posts: 80,127
lol
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:53 AM
- Dajanksta
- CrankyJanke
- Posts: 68,520
wtf do you know him or something? lol
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
- Youngb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,257
signed
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:56 AM
- 49AllTheTime
- Veteran
- Posts: 73,004
Did you ever send that money you collected to that guy from NY to go to the Jets/49ers game ?
Sep 5, 2012 at 11:58 AM
- Youngb
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,257
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
harbaugh wont even read it, the season just started, hes gonna be all about football 24/7
He may not read it now, or this week, but I am pretty sure it will cross his path at some point in the future.
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:04 PM
- captveg
- Veteran
- Posts: 29,758
Signed
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:06 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Congrats for what?
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM
- 49ersalldaway126
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,549
Originally posted by Muggins:
Congrats for what?
having a new baby - was just born today
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM
- DirtyP
- Member
- Posts: 1,210
No one was even aware his wife was pregnant so I think its safe to assume he would like to keep that part of his life as private as possible
Sep 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM
- MuggD
- Veteran
- Posts: 37,990
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Congrats for what?
having a new baby - was just born today
Oh I see. Ok I'll sign the card then, sure.