LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

Week 1 FREE Fantasy Football Contest - $150 in cash prizes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you haven't heard yet, there's a new way to play fantasy football that turns the season long grind into quick hitting one week leagues. And the best part is that you can win cash every single week. You draft a team for one week and get paid out when the Monday Night Football game ends. DraftStreet.com is at the forefront of this new trend in the fantasy world and is giving us a great promotion to kick off the season: a FREE one-week fantasy league with $150 in prizes exclusively for members of 49erswebzone.

This free contest will be salary-cap style drafting where everyone tries to assemble the best team out of the available players. You will have a $100,000 budget to build a team of 2 QBs, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 2 FLEX, and 1 Defense. Each NFL player has been assigned a price based on their expected fantasy performance. For example, for week 1 Tom Brady costs $20,124 where as Mark Sanchez only costs $10,997.

You can adjust your roster up until the contest starts on Sunday September 9th at 1:00pm ET at which time your rosters will lock and the Live Scoreboard will be available.

CLICK HERE to sign up for free and join the 49erswebzone $150 Freeroll on DraftStreet.com.

Week 1 FREE Fantasy Football Contest - $150 in cash prizes
Did you get hacked? Or just cut and paste?
I registered and picked my team. So only week 1 is free right?
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

hacked
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

LOL. Not hacked.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I registered and picked my team. So only week 1 is free right?

Yes. It is just week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone