Shop Find 49ers gear online

Our weakest area?

CB depth and OT depth
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by taney71:
Online. Easy.

weakest, QB
offense....dont want to get too specific, because i dont want to feel the wrath of all the proud mothers...
Originally posted by cciowa:
please, when was the last time we had a game where we had a nice pocket for the quarterback to throw,, it is always collapsing, we are always back peddaling and on the run. Now some of you had a thrill running up your leg when Ck made plays this pre season when the pocket collapsed. You are masking and covering up the real problem. we could not pass protect on a consistent level last year and that is not changing. you can spin that however you want but when you got a pocket that is always in a state of collapse and you have to keep a back in there to block, it is not the fault of the quarterback. in my opinion

When I remember back to watching the NO game and even against our great D Brees had so much time...yesh!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
offense....dont want to get too specific, because i dont want to feel the wrath of all the proud mothers...

At least im not a toddler.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

huh?...someone needs to get back to the kitchen were they belong...lol
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Sep 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM ]
  • Jiks

huh?

Im still laughing at myself. Us moms always cleaning house, and making up for your infancy. You're a toddler is what I was saying. What were you saying?

huh?

Im still laughing at myself. Us moms always cleaning house, and making up for your infancy. You're a toddler is what I was saying. What were you saying?

Dad's home! Where the h*ll is my dinner?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

huh?

Dad's home! Where the h*ll is my dinner?

Right here.
in the words of the great jerry rice...its time to take the diaper off our qb

Right here.

LOL!
  • Jiks
in the words of the kid Bay2Bay9erAllday...the wrath of all the proud mothers...

Good post.
OLB - not talent wise, but depth wise
OT - Talent is a little shaky after Staley, and depth is definitely a problem.
in the words of the kid Bay2Bay9erAllday...the wrath of all the proud mothers...

Good post.

didnt i tell u to get back in the kitchen...now, back on subject...qb is our weakest link...oyea
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
OLB - not talent wise, but depth wise
OT - Talent is a little shaky after Staley, and depth is definitely a problem.
agree with bullet point number one especially with the bad news today
Share 49ersWebzone