There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers 2012 Roster - FIFTEEN 1st Round picks !!!

Wonder if this is a NFL record

Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Leonard Davis
Vernon Davis
Ted Ginn Jr.
Mike Iupati
A.J. Jenkins
Randy Moss
Carlos Rogers
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Justin Smith
Joe Staley
Donte Whitner
Patrick Willis
[ Edited by kronik on Sep 1, 2012 at 11:05 PM ]
Where's Kentwan Balmer?

Originally posted by kronik:
Wonder if this is a NFL record

Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Leonard Davis
Vernon Davis
Ted Ginn Jr.
Mike Iupati
A.J. Jenkins
Randy Moss
Carlos Rogers
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Justin Smith
Joe Staley
Donte Whitner
Patrick Willis
Tolzien*

* = God

You forgot something.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
You forgot something.


LOL funny but he wasnt a 1st round pick
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by kronik:
Wonder if this is a NFL record

Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Leonard Davis
Vernon Davis
Ted Ginn Jr.
Mike Iupati
A.J. Jenkins
Randy Moss
Carlos Rogers
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Justin Smith
Joe Staley
Donte Whitner
Patrick Willis
Tolzien*

* = God

You forgot something.

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
Originally posted by kronik:
Wonder if this is a NFL record

Michael Crabtree
Anthony Davis
Leonard Davis
Vernon Davis
Ted Ginn Jr.
Mike Iupati
A.J. Jenkins
Randy Moss
Carlos Rogers
Aldon Smith
Alex Smith
Justin Smith
Joe Staley
Donte Whitner
Patrick Willis
Tolzien*

* = God

You forgot something.


Damn. I knew we had a bunch, but didn't realize we had this many of them.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,127
Wasn't it last year where we had Alex Smith, Braylon Edwards and Carlos Rodgers...Three of the top 9 picks of 2005.
Alex - #1
Braylon - #3
Carlos - #9

pretty cool
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
For fun... here's the starting spots and the round the player was drafted:

LT: 1st
LG: 1st
C: 5th
RG: UDFA
RT: 1st

QB: 1st

RB:3rd
FB: 7th

WR1: 1st
WR2: 1st

RDE: 1st
LDE: 3rd
NT: 4th

ROLB: 1st
MLB: 3rd
MLB: 1st
LOLB: 3rd

CB1: 1st
CB2: 5th

FS: 4th
SS: 1st

KR: 1st
PR: 1st

K: Undrafted
P: 6th

LS: 7th
Originally posted by Wodwo:
For fun... here's the starting spots and the round the player was drafted:

LT: 1st
LG: 1st
C: 5th
RG: UDFA
RT: 1st

QB: 1st

RB:3rd
FB: 7th

WR1: 1st
WR2: 1st

RDE: 1st
LDE: 3rd
NT: 4th

ROLB: 1st
MLB: 3rd
MLB: 1st
LOLB: 3rd

CB1: 1st
CB2: 5th

FS: 4th
SS: 1st

KR: 1st
PR: 1st

K: Undrafted
P: 6th

LS: 7th


Nice and spread out. Still curious what the record is for most 1st rounders on one roster
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by kronik:
Nice and spread out. Still curious what the record is for most 1st rounders on one roster

Yeah, that would be interesting to know.

Maybe you can find it on Google, but I'm too f**king lazy to try. Lulz.
Originally posted by kronik:
Nice and spread out. Still curious what the record is for most 1st rounders on one roster

Would be cool to know but would be a tedious task for somebody to figure it out since it seems the NFL doesn't keep track of this stat. You have to actually go back and look at every roster for every team for every year and then figure out which were 1st rounders.

Borders on impossible.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Yeah, that would be interesting to know.

Maybe you can find it on Google, but I'm too f**king lazy to try. Lulz.


Haha, I think I will one up your laziness and just assume the record is 15 by the 2012 49ers.

Who knows, I could be right
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,553
Nice thread, Kron. I didn't realize we had that many active #1's.
Well it's the record until somebody can come up with a team that has had/has more.

PS I love this smiley hella funny.