There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Candlestick Parking Thread

Hopefully the gates open by 12
what time will gates open today?
Originally posted by 5NorCalSavage2:
what time will gates open today?

could've sworn I saw Jed York tweet out that the gates were opening at 8:30 today because of other s**t going on around the bay. I just tried searching for the tweet and couldn't find it.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
could've sworn I saw Jed York tweet out that the gates were opening at 8:30 today because of other s**t going on around the bay. I just tried searching for the tweet and couldn't find it.

thanks for the info!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,131
Gates open at 9am for Sunday 1pm games
does anyone have any parking advice? Planning on going this weekend (Oct 14) and wondering if I can buy a parking pass the day off by showing up before 9am
how about getting liquor into the stadium? How tough is security?
Originally posted by davide49:
how about getting liquor into the stadium? How tough is security?

you need a camel pack or something like that or a plastic flask
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by davide49:
how about getting liquor into the stadium? How tough is security?

you need a camel pack or something like that or a plastic flask

serious?? When did that start? I was at the Giants (reg season) game last year and we were drinking out in the open, no problems.
Originally posted by ventsurf22:
does anyone have any parking advice? Planning on going this weekend (Oct 14) and wondering if I can buy a parking pass the day off by showing up before 9am

I just asked recently and apparently, if you get there early enough and enter through gates 2-4, you should be able to pay $30.00 cash to get in.
NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE BEFORE THE GAME THAN PEOPLE THINKING THEY WILL GET INTO THE PREPAID LOT WITH CASH
CAUSES A HUGE BACKUP AND SHOWS YOUR A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA ITS THAT SERIOUS
[ Edited by 99problems on Oct 9, 2012 at 10:05 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by davide49:
how about getting liquor into the stadium? How tough is security?

you need a camel pack or something like that or a plastic flask

serious?? When did that start? I was at the Giants (reg season) game last year and we were drinking out in the open, no problems.

once you are in you are sort of OK...

so far they stopped the pat downs and went with metal wand detectors
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
once you are in you are sort of OK...

so far they stopped the pat downs and went with metal wand detectors

oh s**t, never mind. I misread his question. . Thought he meant in the parking lot.
Originally posted by 99problems:
NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE BEFORE THE GAME THAN PEOPLE THINKING THEY WILL GET INTO THE PREPAID LOT WITH CASH
CAUSES A HUGE BACKUP AND SHOWS YOUR A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA ITS THAT SERIOUS

uh, dude, they do let you in with cash. Or are you talking about Gate 1?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by ventsurf22:
does anyone have any parking advice? Planning on going this weekend (Oct 14) and wondering if I can buy a parking pass the day off by showing up before 9am

I just asked recently and apparently, if you get there early enough and enter through gates 2-4, you should be able to pay $30.00 cash to get in.


Originally posted by 99problems:
NOTHING PISSES ME OFF MORE BEFORE THE GAME THAN PEOPLE THINKING THEY WILL GET INTO THE PREPAID LOT WITH CASH
CAUSES A HUGE BACKUP AND SHOWS YOUR A NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEA ITS THAT SERIOUS

I hate that too..i dont mind the early birds doing it ...but you can't come late expecting to flash cash and get in.