Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Candlestick Parking Thread

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
I was there around 4:30 I think

Well that's good news. I'm hoping for the same luck during the regular season though

i hope so too
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
They sell at Gate 2 to 4 for the main parking lot 4 hours to each game till the limited amount run out. Cost is $30, and you have to be there right at the 4 hour park to get in
Originally posted by NONAME:
They sell at Gate 2 to 4 for the main parking lot 4 hours to each game till the limited amount run out. Cost is $30, and you have to be there right at the 4 hour park to get in

Excellent. Thanks for the info!
why don't you just take public transportation.
You can buy parking passes on site for the main lot but they run out pretty quick so your best bet is to get there early.
Just FYI, the electric signs on 101 were saying the parking lot opens at 8:30. That's a 1/2 hour earlier than last year.
Originally posted by NONAME:

Nick, do you think that will be the case for the home opener since it is a night game? No one in until 1:20 PM? Or do you think they will let people in sooner for that one?
I just bought a pair of tickets from ticketmaster and was wondering how I can park inside the yellow lot. Can I buy a pass ahead of time or can I pay at the gate if I get there early enough? what time should i plan on getting there? I wanted to at least park in yellow lot so I can get alittle tailgating in with the faithful before the game. thanks!
I would by a parking pass before hand just in case

sometimes with big games they don't let you pay cash...

if you don't get a PP, then show up very early and try to pay cash
thanks for the feedback! does anyone know when the gates open and then a line starts forming?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
i was wondering the same...For the 1pm games, i show up at 9am, pay $30 for parking and get good parking. what time should i show up for a 5:30pm game?
Originally posted by Chico:
i was wondering the same...For the 1pm games, i show up at 9am, pay $30 for parking and get good parking. what time should i show up for a 5:30pm game?

Parking Lot open 4 hrs prior to game time. Best bet, enter through Gate 2 for quicker entry.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Thanks kidash - I keep looking for the webzone tailgating party but can never find you. I even asked security & they had no clue. i'll keep looking this Sunday.
Thanks kidash - I keep looking for the webzone tailgating party but can never find you. I even asked security & they had no clue. i'll keep looking this Sunday.

Check out the Parking Lot Forum. It has all the info for the tailgate, bro.

Go to the Parking Lot Forum. Theres a thread with pictures and maps on how to find us.