LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

I love the 49ers but......

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Because of our recent bad history, I have this feeling deep down inside that the clock is gonna strike midnight on us and we end up 7-9. Someone please tell why we won't miss the playoffs this year.
Bad history?
Must be a younger fan
Dude you have to explain. This thread is vague.
Bad history?? Did we all miss something?
Much better team than we were last season. Better WRs (or so it would seem). Majority of starters are gonna be more prepared and understanding of the scheme going into yr 2. The OL is already upgraded, IMHO.

We are not missing out on the playoffs. Beyond that, who can say we bring home ring # 6, but we will be a successful team this season. I just knows it.
seems like a imposter to me, some one check his credentials!
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 31, 2012 at 6:17 AM ]
I get what he is saying because I happen to frequent all the rival boards who are wishing nothing but what he's saying.

Their rationale is that for the last 8 years we have been garbage, and that we lucked out on turnovers last season. That pretty much is their MO for us being a good team last year, LOL!

What they fail to recognize is how underachieving we were with Nolan & Sing....just not decent coaches. We should have made the playoffs at least once with the guys we had and never did. When you have a team who has risen to the occasion to nearly beat a lot of good teams (Colts, Vikings in '09, Saints and Falcons in '10), it makes you wonder why they could never win more than 6 or 7 games each year.

Additionally, in their minds coaches will have FILM on Harbaugh's 49ers now.......so now essentially we are doomed, lol. That's funny....all the tape on McCarthy's Packers, Payton's Saints, really crushed those teams, eh?

I think what will happen this year is we will get every team's best efforts like the good ole days, and less turnovers. However, we will improve on offense for sure and I can't see us having injuries to the WR position like last year.

Harbaugh brought a winning mentality to the 49ers last year, and made Smith a believer in himself for the first time. That much cannot be taken away due to any bs statistical regression to the mean in categories that were favorable to us last year.

F**** these f****ts, every team on our schedule this year can get it. I used to be more polite about this sorta thing, but after reading what everybody around the league is still saying about us....it's time for them to get the discipline!!!!!
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Much better team than we were last season. Better WRs (or so it would seem). Majority of starters are gonna be more prepared and understanding of the scheme going into yr 2. The OL is already upgraded, IMHO.

We are not missing out on the playoffs. Beyond that, who can say we bring home ring # 6, but we will be a successful team this season. I just knows it.

we have a weak division , don't worry about the playoffs but the record we might not fair very well we are playing the top teams ! just saying
Share 49ersWebzone