There are 753 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

WRONG

1990:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040gnb.htm


Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

my bad I got confused, thanks for the correction either way its been a long ass time.
nope not even close..lol
[ Edited by Afrikan on Aug 31, 2012 at 4:28 PM ]
Kyle Williams will lead this team to glory over GB.
Don't know how I feel about the biggest game of the year being the first game.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Don't know how I feel about the biggest game of the year being the first game.

It will get media attention, but this isn't the biggest game of the year. Those come in Jan and Feb
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by FL9er:

2. BJ Raji. He's basically the Packers' Michael Crabtree. A former high draft pick that while has played well at times, he certain hasn't lived up to hype based on his college pedigree. I could see him owning Goodwin/Boone up front.

He also looks like Notorious B.I.G.

didn't he get hurt?


Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

WRONG

1990:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040gnb.htm


my bad I got confused, thanks for the correction either way its been a long ass time.

same difference...Joe was still QB...and still a LONG ASS time since we won @ GB (IIRC, almost did with Grbac on MNF in '96...ugh Seifert went for a FG instead of the TD ftw )

btw, anyone have a VHS tape of this game: SF @ DAL 11/11/90 (ESPN SNF?)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011110dal.htm

i think its the ONLY time Montana faced off against Aikman (and PWNED him)....mainstream jerry jones-suppressed media hase probably supressed and buried it in the vaults
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by FL9er:

2. BJ Raji. He's basically the Packers' Michael Crabtree. A former high draft pick that while has played well at times, he certain hasn't lived up to hype based on his college pedigree. I could see him owning Goodwin/Boone up front.

He also looks like Notorious B.I.G.

didn't he get hurt?


Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

WRONG

1990:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040gnb.htm

my bad I got confused, thanks for the correction either way its been a long ass time.

same difference...Joe was still QB...and still a LONG ASS time since we won @ GB (IIRC, almost did with Grbac on MNF in '96...ugh Seifert went for a FG instead of the TD ftw )

btw, anyone have a VHS tape of this game: SF @ DAL 11/11/90 (ESPN SNF?)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011110dal.htm

i think its the ONLY time Montana faced off against Aikman (and PWNED him)....mainstream jerry jones-suppressed media hase probably supressed and buried it in the vaults

You are both wrong. Our most recent win in GB occurred this coming Sunday. I just got back from the future so I should know.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by FL9er:

2. BJ Raji. He's basically the Packers' Michael Crabtree. A former high draft pick that while has played well at times, he certain hasn't lived up to hype based on his college pedigree. I could see him owning Goodwin/Boone up front.

He also looks like Notorious B.I.G.

didn't he get hurt?


Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

WRONG

1990:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040gnb.htm

my bad I got confused, thanks for the correction either way its been a long ass time.

same difference...Joe was still QB...and still a LONG ASS time since we won @ GB (IIRC, almost did with Grbac on MNF in '96...ugh Seifert went for a FG instead of the TD ftw )

btw, anyone have a VHS tape of this game: SF @ DAL 11/11/90 (ESPN SNF?)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011110dal.htm

i think its the ONLY time Montana faced off against Aikman (and PWNED him)....mainstream jerry jones-suppressed media hase probably supressed and buried it in the vaults

You are both wrong. Our most recent win in GB occurred this coming Sunday. I just got back from the future so I should know.

We don't play this coming sunday
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by FL9er:

2. BJ Raji. He's basically the Packers' Michael Crabtree. A former high draft pick that while has played well at times, he certain hasn't lived up to hype based on his college pedigree. I could see him owning Goodwin/Boone up front.

He also looks like Notorious B.I.G.

didn't he get hurt?


Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by susweel:
Last time we won in Green Bay the great Joe Montana was QB.


1987

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/198712060gnb.htm

WRONG

1990:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011040gnb.htm

my bad I got confused, thanks for the correction either way its been a long ass time.

same difference...Joe was still QB...and still a LONG ASS time since we won @ GB (IIRC, almost did with Grbac on MNF in '96...ugh Seifert went for a FG instead of the TD ftw )

btw, anyone have a VHS tape of this game: SF @ DAL 11/11/90 (ESPN SNF?)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/199011110dal.htm

i think its the ONLY time Montana faced off against Aikman (and PWNED him)....mainstream jerry jones-suppressed media hase probably supressed and buried it in the vaults

You are both wrong. Our most recent win in GB occurred this coming Sunday. I just got back from the future so I should know.

We don't play this coming sunday

Sorry, time travel is a b***h. I thought it was next Friday.
49ers win 32-24
The 49ers defence will dominate the packers offence.the 49ers will run the ball consistently with success.the 49ers win 24-21
Originally posted by reno911:
The 49ers defence will dominate the packers offence.the 49ers will run the ball consistently with success.the 49ers win 24-21

we stand a better chance of stopping their offense than they do stopping our physical squad on offense with our game changing studs that u have to double and load up 8 in the box to stop with that awful defense they have. they will have home crowd but we will have had a full offseason to prepare for them as well as the motivation of the fuel the doubters have given us. 49ers 27 - 17
I really hope we take constant shots down the field. Like 3 or 4 deep throws per quarter. Show the league we ain't f**king around.
We are not losing this game! NINERS BABY!!!