LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Carlos Rogers a liability?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We're 3 games into preseason and so far, Rogers is not looking good. He'seen torched and turned around to the point that I'm wondering if his starting position shouldn't be reevaluated. Yeah, I know, it's just preseason, but he has not impressed, certainly not as a starting corner should. Anyone else just a bit concerned?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
he'll be ok
No. Not at all.
Week 1 can't get here any sooner...
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Week 1 can't get here any sooner...

lmao. i hear you, brother.

every preseason game:

week 1) no JSmith...Aldon Hurt...starters only 2 or 3 series

wk 2) no Aldon or Brooks...starters played a quarter at most

wk 3) no Navorro or Aldon...quarter & 1/2 for starters

also all preseason games = no gameplanning for the opposition

/thread
YES HE IS, ALMOST AS MUCH AS PATRICK WILLIS

/s
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Yes he sucks, we should just cut him and make Tramaine Brock and Perish cox our starters
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yes cut him
who the f**k is Carlos Rogers

Originally posted by 4evrfan:
We're 3 games into preseason and so far, Rogers is not looking good. He'seen torched and turned around to the point that I'm wondering if his starting position shouldn't be reevaluated. Yeah, I know, it's just preseason, but he has not impressed, certainly not as a starting corner should. Anyone else just a bit concerned?
, Aldon had 14 sacks, and countless pressures, this just show how important he is to the backend of the defense. Also it's preseason, you don't get paid for these games, and you don't want a injury either... you all need to go see your doctor and get on some antidepressants !
gotta admit that he has looked a little lost out there at times but i think that is natural considering our lack of real gameplanning. I do think that a first round talent D.B. who could be a true #1 cover corner would make rogers and the whole D much better against the pass..Rogers did make the probowl but our Dline helped him out quite a bit. He was getting burned by cruz nonstop in the n.f.c. champ game last year .. He wont be a problem tho
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

/s

So tired of that crap...glad Rubber banned that ak49 who said Willis' play declined in the second half of last year and referenced the two TDs he gave up to Graham. When I said no LB in the history of the game could have defended those he just laughed.

** and I know you were joking, just figured this was a good reply to add my two cents **
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

/s

So tired of that crap...glad Rubber banned that ak49 who said Willis' play declined in the second half of last year and referenced the two TDs he gave up to Graham. When I said no LB in the history of the game could have defended those he just laughed.

** and I know you were joking, just figured this was a good reply to add my two cents **
Lol yea my reference was towards him. Didn't know he got banned tho lol. Kudos to rubber
Share 49ersWebzone