There are 127 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Kaepernick's "thread the needle" throws - Good or Bad?

Kaepernick's "thread the needle" throws - Good or Bad?

Is this seriously an issue? Qb's are supposed to make throws into tight windows at times.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Lol, I would say it's a good thing...a very good thing.
Dude has a really strong arm, but if he ever plays against the extremely faster regular season first team defenses, he needs to be careful. A lot harder to make these throws and being late can cost you.
VERY good - for now. As far as I'm concerned, this is just practice - and practice makes perfect.

He if he keeps tryng then eventually he'll get a lot better.
  • kush
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
Dude has a really strong arm, but if he ever plays against the extremely faster regular season first team defenses, he needs to be careful. A lot harder to make these throws and being late can cost you.

Wait till Roman and Harbaugh start taking advantage of Corners jumping that route. We're gonna score some huge stop and go TDs!
Originally posted by kush:
Originally posted by sacniner:

Wait till Roman and Harbaugh start taking advantage of Corners jumping that route. We're gonna score some huge stop and go TDs!

Yeah, Afrika point this out also. If he can incorporate a pump fake or two, it will be really hard to defend. I do like his confidence, but I'd like to see him do it in a regular game for a period of time before I'm totally sold.
Originally posted by susweel:
He's got an elite arm and is not afraid to use it. I just wish that Roman would let our QBs air it out more.

agree
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home