LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Kyle Williams Preseason 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DirtyP:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I think it will be Crabtree as the flanker or Z, with Moss/Maningham splitting time at the split end or X.

When we put 3 WR's out there, I think it will definately be Kyle Williams. Maningham doesn't really fit a slot reciever and Moss clearly doesn't.

Tedd Ginn will split time with Kyle Williams in the slot but I think that will be temporary. He can't stay healthy and IMO he is just an awful WR. AJ Jenkins will probably over take him as the season goes on as the competition for the slot position with Kyle Williams.

I'd guess Owusu ends up on the practice squad.

I don't think we can really go with less then 6 WRs on the main squad because of Ginn's injury history, and right now he is probably too valuable as a returnman to leave off the roster.

My prediction on KW's numbers is 500 yards and 5 TDs.

Manningham has been a slot guy his entire career. Ginn has never been a slot guy

lol, Cruz played slot last year, Maningham played split end.

Don't know what football you were watching...
Originally posted by susweel:
It amazes me how many of you so called fans love this pos that cost us a super bowl.

You waste an awful lot of energy hating people.

What's done is done.
Originally posted by DirtyP:
I think it will be Crabtree as the flanker or Z, with Moss/Maningham splitting time at the split end or X.

When we put 3 WR's out there, I think it will definately be Kyle Williams. Maningham doesn't really fit a slot reciever and Moss clearly doesn't.

Tedd Ginn will split time with Kyle Williams in the slot but I think that will be temporary. He can't stay healthy and IMO he is just an awful WR. AJ Jenkins will probably over take him as the season goes on as the competition for the slot position with Kyle Williams.

I'd guess Owusu ends up on the practice squad.

I don't think we can really go with less then 6 WRs on the main squad because of Ginn's injury history, and right now he is probably too valuable as a returnman to leave off the roster.

My prediction on KW's numbers is 500 yards and 5 TDs.

Manningham has been a slot guy his entire career. Ginn has never been a slot guy

pretty sure MM said early in the year that w/3 WR, they had been using Crab in the slot. I still like KW in that spot, though.
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/34yvjwn.jpg[/IMG]

Las Vegas Niner Empire
[ Edited by braap49er on Aug 28, 2012 at 10:47 PM ]
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Always like his drive and play at WR just keep him AWAY from KR/PR and he can contribute big plays

This manningham doesn't play slot
My fantasy football team name is f**k You Kyle Williams and my pick em name on yahoo is fumbling with Kyle Williams. I will never forgive or forget.
[ Edited by WookieOftheYear on Aug 29, 2012 at 6:57 AM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
My fantasy football team name is f**k You Kyle Williams and my pick em name on yahoo is fumbling with Kyle Williams. I will never forgive or forget.

That's just sad.
i heard he got lasik eye surgery during the offseason
the sooner the better you guys get over him fumbling

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by 49erThrowback:
Or if he plays with two concussions like he did in the NFCCC...
or if the coaches would be outcoached like they were in the NFCC
or if dixon had been able to pick up a first down twice
or if we had not dropped interceptions
or if gore had not taken himself out at key times
or if anyone on our offense could have converted a third down
or if justin smith would never have been allowed in to "block" on offense
or if the coaches would have yanked kyle when he dove for the first punt
or if the coaches had not called bonehead plays like a reverse in the rain on a wet field

Nice list! Many things had to go wrong for the 9ers to lose last year!
Any one who has played the game or is a real..... well maybee a should say sain fan has forgave him. And trust me it was hard cuz every time someone brings it up it takes me back to a bad place..but he has handled it like a real pro shoot him and alex should make a ....I will survive video...lol. haha..lmao...na but realy he's. Bounced back and it has made him a better player..don't get me wrong.. he still ows me a couple super bowl wins to make up for one loss.... ya know....go niners
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

this
Lol...hi haterzzzzzz...fantasy.....key word in real life s**t happens. He's playing for the san francisco 49ers werrr you at.
KW performed very well Sunday at Mile High...fielded punts flawlessly, avg 10 yds per return. Made a nifty 46-yd run on a pass play. Adversity affects players in different ways...he's overcome his mistakes and has dedicated himself to becoming a dangerous receiver and return man. Good for him.
Share 49ersWebzone