LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Kyle Williams Preseason 2012.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody have a vid of his big play against the broncos?
jgood wr just don't let him return punts or kickoffs
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Still should be cut.
He should have taken that beautiful pass by Kaep to the crib.

But yeah, hes been looking good doe
Originally posted by jreff22:
Dont run up on a fair catch

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He's making it hard for me to keep hating him... Almost
He even appears and little bigger and more physical, seems like he spent a lot of the off season in the weight room.
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
He's making it hard for me to keep hating him... Almost
He even appears and little bigger and more physical, seems like he spent a lot of the off season in the weight room.

Yes, noticed that he is sticking his shoulder into people and making more yards...a lot harder to tackle.
Originally posted by susweel:
Still should be cut.

Ted Ginn's constant injuries jeopardizes his chances of making the 53. IMO, I'd keep Williams over Ginn.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Dont run up on a fair catch

never heard of that before??
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

yea, he should've cut back towards the sideline after the DB shuffled his feet.

• sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:

yea, he should've cut back towards the sideline after the DB shuffled his feet.

in his post game quotes it sounded like he knew that but he didnt completely explain himself. You live and you learn, i guess, and it is preseason.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Still should be cut.

Ted Ginn's constant injuries jeopardizes his chances of making the 53. IMO, I'd keep Williams over Ginn.

who will return kicks? kyle can handle the punts i think but do you have a plan to replace ginn in the kickoff game???? thought not, ginn stays
Originally posted by cciowa:
Still should be cut.

who will return kicks? kyle can handle the punts i think but do you have a plan to replace ginn in the kickoff game???? thought not, ginn stays

Plus, Ginn is listed as one of the three starters at WR. He's obviously proving more than Williams at WR. I would be shocked if they cut Ginn.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Still should be cut.

Plus, Ginn is listed as one of the three starters at WR. He's obviously proving more than Williams at WR. I would be shocked if they cut Ginn.
That was before his latest injury. If he's injured, the question of who'll return kicks won't be answered by "Ginn."
Still should be cut.

Kendall Hunter can return kickoffs. He had a 26.0 yd. average last year to Ginn's 27.6 yd. average.
Share 49ersWebzone