LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Current 49ers most likely to make Hall of Fame

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Obviously the far and away 2 most likely are Willis and Moss, but after that....who ya got??

I say if Justin Smith has another 3-4 years playing at or near his 2011 level and we win a SB or 2, he's got a real shot. The other more established guys with shots are Gore and Vernon. The youngsters I'd say that deserve an eye kept on them are Bowman, Aldon, ?? ... Obviously very premature, but who does your gut say?
Andy Lee
[ Edited by GuessWhosOn3rd on Aug 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM ]
Lock: Moss
Probable: Willis
On The Right Track: J.Smith, V.Davis
Outside Chance: Gore
Way To Early, But Looks Good So Far: Ald.Smith, Bowman, Iupati
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Andy Lee

correct me if im wrong, no punter or kicker have made the HOF

I would say Willis, J. Smith ... Aldon Smith (assuming consistant Production)

Vernon Davis could do it if he start putting up numbers he did 2 years ago consistantly.

Frank Gore if he plays 2-3 more years and maybe wins a ring or two.

Bowman (same as Aldon)

Mike Iupati too... if he continues growth and stays healthy
VD will break every TE record there is by the time hes done so i think he'll be in there. gore is great but there are just way too many backs who have done more. j Smith will make it if he plays a couple more years. Willis is the most sure fire one. moss was kind of a douche so maybe he gets the charles haley treatment.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
Andy Lee

correct me if im wrong, no punter or kicker have made the HOF

I would say Willis, J. Smith ... Aldon Smith (assuming consistant Production)

Vernon Davis could do it if he start putting up numbers he did 2 years ago consistantly.

Frank Gore if he plays 2-3 more years and maybe wins a ring or two.

Bowman (same as Aldon)

Mike Iupati too... if he continues growth and stays healthy

Corrected: http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.aspx?player_id=262
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Corrected: http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/member.aspx?player_id=262

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
VD will break every TE record there is by the time hes done so i think he'll be in there. gore is great but there are just way too many backs who have done more. j Smith will make it if he plays a couple more years. Willis is the most sure fire one. moss was kind of a douche so maybe he gets the charles haley treatment.

thats a little much considering Gronk has already done that and hes only 23....
No way Gore makes it he needs to puts up for the next 3 years 1800 yards + if somebody like L.T. is borderline HOF material with those numbers he put up i doubt Gore sniffs the HOF.....................unless we win 2 superbowls in the coming years that would help

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
No way Gore makes it he needs to puts up for the next 3 years 1800 yards + if somebody like L.T. is borderline HOF material with those numbers he put up i doubt Gore sniffs the HOF.....................unless we win 2 superbowls in the coming years that would help

I wont argue the Gore part, but LT is not borderline. He will be HOF.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

I wont argue the Gore part, but LT is not borderline. He will be HOF.

Lock for sure.

If gore has 3 more 1000 yard seasons that would give him 8 / 11 1000 Yard seasons.

I think he needs to get more TDs... but I don't think its out of the question
Its too bad we will never know what kind of seasons/records Gore would have had if he want facing 8 man boxes for his entire career. Damn shame.

Id say right now the only players I feel extremely confident in that will be in the HOF are Randy Moss and Patrick Willis.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Lock: Moss
Probable: Willis
On The Right Track: J.Smith, V.Davis
Outside Chance: Gore
Way To Early, But Looks Good So Far: Ald.Smith, Bowman, Iupati

Andy Lee and VD
Share 49ersWebzone