Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 530 users in the forums

My 10,000th belongs here where it all began...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fryet
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,386
I think tico should be banned for that gif.
who has the most post on the webzone?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
My 10k got deleted by a mod.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,133
Congrats Tico you're one of my favorite zoners.
Congrats tico, I think I speak for all of us here....as rob Lowe would say.....we enjoyyyyyyyy you!


  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,697
Congrats bro!!!
screw you tico.






JK congrats. even tho i dont know u
Awesome bro!
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Quote:
I remember thinking, "Now someone's smart out there to capture this market." You did it, Oscar, congratulations!

Oscar always gets all the glory.

That's what I was thinking. This guy must be a noob. We should ban him, what do you think?

- 98 (Oh, and congrats 'tico!!!)
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

How in the hell do you have over 13k posts and you've been a member for less than a year. Seems really hard to do
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,697
Originally posted by sacniner:
How in the hell do you have over 13k posts and you've been a member for less than a year. Seems really hard to do

dedication, holmes
I've been at this website for several years, "Who is Oscar?" Why doesn't Oscar present himself? Why is Oscar in the shadows?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone