There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

tea leaves, mood crystals, tarot cards. oh my!!

Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
Originally posted by cciowa:
this post serves no value or purpose

Originally posted by Lunchwagon:
and yet, instead of just ignoring it, and moving on, you felt the need to make a snide comment....well done.

I find it interesting... there's some sort of desire, game or satisfaction I see around here of people jumping in and essentially saying... "Oh, look a new kid at school, I'm gonna be the first to tease him!" when a new thread is posted. Sometimes that thread will go a long way and it's funny to see that post at the top, becoming the source of true ridicule in the thread.

this post serves no value or purpose
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Aug 21, 2012 at 1:12 AM ]
it's boring out there for a second stringer in the regular season
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Sooooo....

What's your sign?

Stop sign !

GO sign at Candlestick > Stop sign
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by Lunchwagon:
I dont normally pay much attention to twitter tweets. I have noticed, however, that our team seems to tweet alot about astrological "stuff" Does anyone know if we have a locker room full of "whats-your-sign" men? Whats the deal with that? Is that a NFL thing? or just a 49er thing? RJF seems to be the instigator based on what I've seen, but even PW is retweeting about it. If someone has a line on our Beat Writers, i would love to hear the story on this redonkulousness.

are you trying to say RJF is putting a voodoo curse on our team?
he has the most Louisiana bayou haitian voodoo name, its definitely him using juju on everyone
I saw willis hash tagging something about the "illuminati"...

I've watched youtube stuff on that...I don't know if it's real or not...but, it's has me worried.
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
I saw willis hash tagging something about the "illuminati"...

I've watched youtube stuff on that...I don't know if it's real or not...but, it's has me worried.

It's real. Proven fact.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM ]