LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Do we have the same tailgate rules as last year? Lots open at 9?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope thy relax the restrictions imposed after the raider fiasco last year. Has anyone heard what the rules are for this season? Lots not opening until 9 is a huge pain in the ass.
They will probably keep the same STUPID rules..because 9ers fans are known to be too rowdy and intimidating.

On a side note that has NOTHING to do with the 9ers stupid parking lot policies:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_21343907/fan-shot-at-raiders-cardinals-game-expected-survive
Originally posted by cubanb:
I hope thy relax the restrictions imposed after the raider fiasco last year. Has anyone heard what the rules are for this season? Lots not opening until 9 is a huge pain in the ass.

Lots have always opened at 9. Never opened earlier than that.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Oh rly? I used to get in the lots at 7:30-8:00 a.m.
Originally posted by JD81:

Ditto. 7:30 was normal.
Yea I used to be at the stick around 8ish
When was this?
Originally posted by JD81:

Same, coming from Sacramento, I like to be there earlier than later, but if you leave too early, you have to park near the offramp and wait for 9. Annoying. I would have been at games at 8am last year like previous years if I could
When was this?

Every single game before the raider game/shootout
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
When was this?

Really ... could have sworn every year I came up it was 4 hours before game time.

Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
When was this?

Really ... could have sworn every year I came up it was 4 hours before game time.

For years and years and years it was like that. You were still north of the border, most likely.

All those years you could have been there earlier.
The rule was there just not enforced.
Anyone have any updates? I hated trying to circle the park until they opened the lots.
Anyone have any updates? I hated trying to circle the park until they opened the lots.

Rules are the same as last year, 4 hours before game time according to my 2012 Season tix hand book

They still enforce the tailgating rules hard

but entering the parking lot gates.... who knows how strict they will be...
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 29, 2012 at 2:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone