There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Awesome Quote from Bakhtiari

I really like this quote from Eric Bakhtiari that I saw posted in an article. He might be a bit of a homer and just saying this in hopes finally making a roster. However, I believe Bakhtiari is sincere and this is why people enjoy playing for Harbaugh.....he is fair, will do what is best for the TEAM and he doesn't hold favorites. Not drafting Fleener may prove this as well.

"He's the greatest coach I've ever played for and that will probably remain true until my dying day," he told Branch in June. "I do know if I do make this team it's because I earned it. And I know that if I don't make this team it's because someone else outperformed me. That's the best thing about coming here. I'll know, 100 percent, one way or the other."
brown noser, lol
I like that Bakhtiari guy, would make for a good special teamer and/or injury replacement to one of our starters
Really hoping he makes the team... or more to his point.. does earn that 4th rush LB spot. He is becoming a favorite of mine regarding "the scrubs." I would be happy to see him START opposite of Brooks in a preseason game... just to see him work against the better OTs. (since Aldon likely won't play another preseason game)

I do and did like Cam Johnson being selected.. but with the recovery, he just hasn't been seen enough. Maybe he should spend the year on our PS.
dude had 2 sacks hopefully he continues to impress. Looks like Cam Johnson will probably either get cut or IR.
Originally posted by susweel:
dude had 2 sacks hopefully he continues to impress. Looks like Cam Johnson will probably either get cut or IR.

Would have had more if not for the freakish evasion of Webb. Even better if we can hide Cam J. on I.R. for the season too.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
awesome quote indeed
[ Edited by luv49rs on Aug 15, 2012 at 10:42 AM ]
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Really hoping he makes the team... or more to his point.. does earn that 4th rush LB spot. He is becoming a favorite of mine regarding "the scrubs." I would be happy to see him START opposite of Brooks in a preseason game... just to see him work against the better OTs. (since Aldon likely won't play another preseason game)

I do and did like Cam Johnson being selected.. but with the recovery, he just hasn't been seen enough. Maybe he should spend the year on our PS.

Love this idea! Cam could be that sleeper but yeah, he needs to get healthy first. oo bad they waited so long to do that knee procedure.
Good quote - no blame game in this guy. I really root for people who never quit and keep trying.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Love this idea! Cam could be that sleeper but yeah, he needs to get healthy first. oo bad they waited so long to do that knee procedure.

Yeah. If they want him they can send him to the PS. He's a 7th round pick who will be out all preseason. Can't imagine anybody rostering him.
With Cam it looks like they have a perfect reason for IR, and that opens up a PS spot for someone like Brown to work on OLB too, then have them duke it out for a spot next year.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
He has a good shot, I think he should. Dont want to carry just two olb's
He definitely has his best shot at making an NFL Roster this year after being the ultimate journeyman for the last 5 years. Hope he makes it and plays well. We could use the depth.
will get cut
Originally posted by RonMexico:
will get cut