LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

Harbaugh's genius is in the little things...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Paranoia runs deep....
Originally posted by tohara3:
Agree. I wouldn't want to trade Harbaugh and this coaching staff for anyone. I love how they are prepared for everything including the depth of the team and develop players too.

++1000 we, the 49ers are set to excel in the NFL till JH retires or quits. I really don't think he would leave this team of his own volition for another HC job unless there was some super BS with the FO, and I think Jed is growing steadily in that capacity so I don't see him f**king up the relationship with coach anytime, soon.. NINERS!!!!
This approach is exactly what Pete Carroll did at SC. IJS
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Petey can kiss-a-my-a$$.......thank you please..
Shoot coach was even coaching up the media recently. He's in coach mode 100% of the time, it's what he is and I love it. The best thing that's happened to this team in a looooooong time.
This is a little old...but kinda cool...Harbaugh talks about his wardrobe and why he wears what he wears...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pFAVlxxtKDs
[ Edited by Hitman49 on Aug 15, 2012 at 8:23 AM ]
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Harbaugh kicked pete carrolls ass at USC
Originally posted by Hitman49:
This is a little old...but kinda cool...Harbaugh talks about his wardrobe and why he wears what he wears...

harbaugh is so awesome
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by YungAce:
One of the better threads I've seen in Ninertalk

There might be a god after all

Thought I posted this

Lulz

I thought, five different times, that I posted the Electronica thread lol
I'll add in taking the practice squad on road trips. He treats them like a part of the team and they are.

how about last years stay in ohio to cut down travel time. genius!
In much the same way the rest of us have two hemispheres, the organism known as Harbaalke has two brains, both of which are hyper intelligent on the subject of football. Taking Bruce Miller and converting him from an undersized DE to a FB was brilliant, as was using Sopoaga as one, and I suspect we will see more genius at work with Dobbs and Tukuafu on offense this year.
What happened to Maddog? We need some balance in this thread..
Originally posted by Hitman49:

Awesome. Alex Smith has a chip on his should sort of like the "King of England." LMAO. That was a good one...
Fine thread.

The proof is on the field. We are deeper than I can ever remember and I go back to 1976. PLUS we have guys like Cam who can be brought along until healthy or ready like AJ.

To top it off we have 13 picks next year and are in good shape with the cap.

I don't know if it's genius but that name works just fine for me.
Share 49ersWebzone