There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would the Dolphins be interested in trading for any of our WR's??

trade crabtree for vontae davis
Originally posted by lamontb:
A team trading for Nathan Palmer? Folks on this site are comical some days. Put this right there with trading Nate Davis.

When I saw this I was
We could always send them back Ted Ginn and his Family?
Nobody is going to trade for our receivers when 1 or 2 of them are certain to be waived at the end of camp.

Now if somebody wanted Crabtree for a (what would end up being a high) 1st rounder I think I would be very tempted.

These kinds of things don't happen much in the NFL though, so It is highly unlikely in this case.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Woah...Someone has already overrated our receiving core 3 weeks into TC....

this
Why wouldn't the dolphins just wait for cuts?
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Why wouldn't the dolphins just wait for cuts?

Because they are thin at WR, a WR needs to go through training camp to get timing with the qb's. it is fantasy, madden like, just bored.

Hank Baskett was an UDFA that the Eagles traded for before the season, so trading Palmer is not unprecedented.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Because they are thin at WR, a WR needs to go through training camp to get timing with the qb's. it is fantasy, madden like, just bored.

Hank Baskett was an UDFA that the Eagles traded for before the season, so trading Palmer is not unprecedented.

i disagree

anyone who gets cur their number 1 prirotity team to them would be dolphins as thats where they would see the msot playing time

i think it would be easier for them to wait for cuts than rather trade a late round pick for someone who will get cut anyway

only exception i see is they see a hidden gem somewhere that will fit their system but is not fitting well with the current team WR is on and they have to have him or they actually trade for a starter which i can not see happening

none of our WR fit that bill
No, all they have to do is wait for roster cuts.

If we did trade - we don't need any more low draft picks. If it ever happened we should trade draft positions in the 5-7th rounds.
There was a post further up about Brett Swain I think that caught was straight talent don't trade anyone lets keep depth and give the nfl teams hell! We sustain injury we have a stacked roster!!!! So theres no way were not ready for anything if its not broke leave it the hell alone! Were good to go! Let Miami do what ever they have too! But your not having are wrs lmao gooooo niners!!!!
[ Edited by Hoe007 on Aug 14, 2012 at 10:50 AM ]
What about just keeping are team the way it is! We have a retarded amount of talent to help in injury and fatigue! Hey don't we have all this depth for a reason!! We want to make sure we don't fall short on any one position! This is no doubt a Super BOWL! Make no mistake about it!!!!! These players were brought in for a reason. To make sure it solidify are super bowl!!!!! If Miami wants to find receiver's tell them to look some where else we have are for a reason it are year goooo niners!!!
Originally posted by 9erred:

Do you seriously think they are interested in our WR's? Just by watching the week 1 highlights of the NFL, I saw a no name WR from the Giants catch a TD with one hand. Is he now worth a 3rd rounder?

Palmer hasnt done anything yet, and I dont think their front office is watching him catch 6 yard passes.
Is is too late to trade Kory Sheets to the Packers for a 3rd?
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Is is too late to trade Kory Sheets to the Packers for a 3rd?

he's already in the HOF.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Brett Swain for a 2nd round pick. The guy's stock value went up when the defender had inside position and Brett gave him that stick with his right leg and adjusted to the back shoulder throw from Alex for the TD. I mean come on how many WR's can do that in the league? That is pure talent and skill.

Do you think they will bite on that?

No way I'm trading our only white reciever....dude could be the next Welker, Nelson or Don Bebe...