LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

Tyms

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I just noticed Tyms from watching the game again yesterday. Intriguing size. Like T.O. size. Don't know enough about him...

Sounds like he only played a small amount of football and may still be learning the game, but has the physical tools for a WCO receiver. Hope our staff has a chance to get to work with and develop this kid for our future.
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/08/15/rookie-wideout-tyms-runs-toward-future/

Great article about Tymes. Makes it really hard not to root against him. Like seriously this is some lifetime movie s**t right here!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
tyms, owusu and palmer have the basic ability to start someday. 49ers just have to find a way to keep them long enough to develop them. at this point, i'm beginning to think we'll be better off trying to hide all three of them on the PS. putting them on film is going to hurt us.
will get cut
will never play a down in a regular season nfl game
will forget by next offseason
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Palmer, might not clear waivers, the others should be safe. We don't need Moss, that would clear up some space on the roster.

"We don't need Moss."

Not familiar with the concept of not needing a HoF receiver. Actually, this year we really need him.
[ Edited by English on Aug 16, 2012 at 2:47 AM ]
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
will get cut
What ever happens, I wish him well.

He's had a miserable life and has turned it into something positive.
Originally posted by VA49er:
Nope. We want to hide this guy on the practice squad. No way he makes it this year. I agree he looks intriguing but we want him tucked away nice and safe for when Ginn and Moss are gone.

I agree , anymore exposure and the damn Rams or Seahawks will scoop him up
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
hopefully we can keep all 3 on the PS. Next year, Ginn and Moss will be gone for sure.
How can you not root for Tyms? Something tells me whether or not he makes it in pro-football, he's a winner in life.

he has the size and speed to be good nfl player

he just needs some time he is way to raw on the mental part of the game this is someone who is definitally a PS canidate
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
he has the size and speed to be good nfl player

he just needs some time he is way to raw on the mental part of the game this is someone who is definitally a PS canidate

Yeah, just watching him on one catch and then the next play my eyes stayed on him and he was being pressed and looked to easily get by the press. Kid looks the part...now only to see is his brain will allow him to become a real football player.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Palmer, might not clear waivers, the others should be safe. We don't need Moss, that would clear up some space on the roster.

"We don't need Moss."

Not familiar with the concept of not needing a HoF receiver. Actually, this year we really need him.

Completely agree English.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2012/08/15/rookie-wideout-tyms-runs-toward-future/

Great article about Tymes. Makes it really hard not to root against him. Like seriously this is some lifetime movie s**t right here!

I am now rooting hard for Tyms after reading that, talk about hardship. If he makes the team and becomes a star, it will be a huge story. He has the size, athleticism and work ethic to be great.
Reminds me of taylor mays..

not sure what to think
Share 49ersWebzone