LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 293 users in the forums

Guess the first play

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
wow since alex rolls tot he right so often and since our WR lead the nfl for most drops

he must be the most accurate qb in nfl to still have competition % over 60

in all seriousness though any1 expecting much of the offense today is kidding themselves i mean were playing the vikings week 3 in regular season i cant even believe the nfl decided to make us play them today
I dont know. The way I see it, if Alex doesn't score on the first drive it will pretty much validate all the negative feelings I've had about him since he's been a Niner.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
wow since alex rolls tot he right so often and since our WR lead the nfl for most drops

he must be the most accurate qb in nfl to still have competition % over 60

in all seriousness though any1 expecting much of the offense today is kidding themselves i mean were playing the vikings week 3 in regular season i cant even believe the nfl decided to make us play them today

we can take on the vike anytime, any day
Play action fly sweep to Ginn, Smith hits Vernon down the seam behind the Safety for a 25 yard gain . . . actually since we play Minny again in a month it will probably be a dive play, followed by two more dive plays.
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Aug 10, 2012 at 11:29 AM ]
shotgun 3 wrs, 1 te, slant to crabtree for a gain of 4, crabtree tears his vagina, out for season
Play action deep bomb to Ginn
Harbs bone crushing pregame handshake sets the tone for the season! giving birth to "getting Harboned "
[ Edited by 16to87 on Aug 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM ]
I dont know. The way I see it, if Alex doesn't score on the first drive it will pretty much validate all the negative feelings I've had about him since he's been a Niner.

Meanwhile, Peyton gets a pass for that pick yesterday because he's a legend??

I think that pick was partly his fault, btw.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Meanwhile, Peyton gets a pass for that pick yesterday because he's a legend??

I think that pick was partly his fault, btw.

it was thrown behind the WR
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
checkdown pass to gire's feetz
Incomplete to crabtree. He hurts himself and is out for the rest of the preseason

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Akers kicks off touchback.
Gore sweep to the right for 2 yards
As always, fumblerooskie.
Originally posted by sachie23:
Incomplete to crabtree. He hurts himself and is out for the rest of the preseason

At least it counts towards playing in preseason
Run off tackle by Gore
Share 49ersWebzone