There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 2)

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Hitman49:
statement game....

Lol in week 2 of the preseason

if we dont win this game we will probably go 3-13

Yep. This. We lose, and I'm calling to cancel my Sunday Ticket. Will be on the Fire Harbaugh Bandwagon immediately.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I am going to this game at Reliant. Should be fun.
Dont care if its preseason, love the chance to watch this team live.

Have a great time.
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I am going to this game at Reliant. Should be fun.
Dont care if its preseason, love the chance to watch this team live.

Have a great time.

I will, thanks ! Went to the last 2 preseason games in dallas, back in 2006 and 2009. Tickets come cheap from them, so I am like, why not
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Harbaugh said that Frank Gore, Justin Smith and Mario Manningham, all of whom sat for the preseason opener, will play Saturday.

I had a horrendous dream that we were being ravaged by the Texans. 35-7 was the score before I forced myself awake in terror. Good thing my dreams are usually inaccurate.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I had a horrendous dream that we were being ravaged by the Texans. 35-7 was the score before I forced myself awake in terror. Good thing my dreams are usually inaccurate.

Meh, I don't fret about Preseason games.
i dont want the 4-0 preseason curse i hope we lose at least 1 of the next 3 games
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

Meh, I don't fret about Preseason games.

I don't either, it's just my competitive nature to hate to see our team lose. Although obviously pre-season is super easy to get over.
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i dont want the 4-0 preseason curse i hope we lose at least 1 of the next 3 games

THIS

No big deal we got smashed by them last year
preseason is for experimenting. if we happen to go 4-0 while experimenting it just means were ready to f**k s**t up this year. f**k a curse, thats dadgum yahoo bull spit
Hey guys, check out my post on my blog about tomorrows game and what not, would appreciate it!

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/08/49ers-texans-who-to-watch.html

I really want to see an improvement from AJ Jenkins, would be nice to see Kaepernick look more comfortable passing the football and "owning" the offense more.
kaep is gonna be owning the bench come regular season so im not worried about it too much.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
Boom game day