There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk 2)

Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
We are gonna face two quality startering QB's, our 1st and 2nd string are gonna have a good run for their money. Love JJ Watts and Brian Cushing two guys I'd take any day to be 9ers!!!!

Watts is a beast but Cush is a juicer. Then again he's a Trojan and played for uncle Pete, the admiral of all cheaters.

They should change the name of USC to HGH, the whole team was on that junk then, especially our own wasted pick...Taylor Mays.
Scouts and other personnel folks should never be allowed to see the players without their pads on...some fall in love at the weight room and forget to watch enough tape...or maybe they are watching tape of the weight room?
this game will be interesting. hope rueland and bakhtiari make more impacting plays again
Is the weekend here yet? So bored these days. Might have to go out and get one of those LIFE things again.
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Is the weekend here yet? So bored these days. Might have to go out and get one of those LIFE things again.

Dont you f**kin do it man
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Dont you f**kin do it man

Yeah man, wtf would you wanna do something crazy like that for?
Damn it!!! I want this game to start already!!
Looking forward to this matchup, the Texans are a good team to get reps against.
I am going to this game at Reliant. Should be fun.
Dont care if its preseason, love the chance to watch this team live.
imio this is the future SB preview
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
imio this is the future SB preview

Superbowl 60?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
No injuries
statement game....
Originally posted by Hitman49:
statement game....

Lol in week 2 of the preseason
Originally posted by sincalfaithful: