LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good. Please fire up our defense. The Bay City Boppers will be rolling into New Orleans.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Scott Shanle ‏@scottshanle
Alright 49ers fans its been fun but I got 2 get back 2 work. That's something we do in Louisiana so our state isn't bankrupt. Im outta here

Gotta get back to work cause he didnt make any money off his bounties last season.
Originally posted by THEB:
Scott Shanle ‏@scottshanle
Alright 49ers fans its been fun but I got 2 get back 2 work. That's something we do in Louisiana so our state isn't bankrupt. Im outta here

Gotta get back to work cause he didnt make any money off his bounties last season.

lol I know he isn't comparing NO with CA.
  • mod
  • Veteran
s**t... I'd be Tweeting his fellow LB's too
Dear Scott:

We got 5 and are working on 6 now.
They is butt hurt
do not wake a angry dog
Well I know I'm impressed by his intelligence. LMFAO! Working on #2. Now that's F'n classic!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Jul 31, 2012 at 1:26 PM ]
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Well I know I'm impressed by his intelligence. LMFAO! Working on #2. Now that's F'n classic!

lol yeah these players forget we had 20 years of success until the dark days of Denise Dork and John Dork. f**k those two.
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:

& 4real

please tell me someone tweeted him a bald joke lol
Scott Shanle.....never heard of him....is he even a starter???
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Season needs to start. Getting sick of this TMZ media crap every day.
It must hurt, when the strengh of your team is defeated by the "weakness" of the other. When you are defeatd by two gutsy plays by a "bust or game manager".

Graham vs Willis? Hello PAIN!
We pretty much s**t him up.

lol

I visited a Saints forum. One guy said, "I actually hope he doesn't get cut this year now."

lol must be a scrub.
Share 49ersWebzone