There are 222 users in the forums

Shanle vs Whitner...49ers...WZ...You...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yup we are ringless
Butt hurting f*ggots got burned by Alex Smith.

SteveB ‏@Squans @scottshanle You had the best seat in the house for this one. SF- 5 rings. NO-1. Your team is scum. #49ers #thecatch3 http://pic.twitter.com/ntBE9vY
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Funny thing is I dont remember the announcers mentioning his name even once during the game. Mr Invisible
  • Chief
  • Veteran
@scottshanle I guess your 2 tackles that game didn't get you any bounty money?
who the f*ck is Scott Shanle???...............anywho GET YO POPCORN READY!!!

I'm going to GB for the opener, but now I feel like going to the NO game as well, ha ha both games are going to be fun !!!!
who?
Originally posted by Chief:

Originally posted by ItsKapTime:

haha he started blocking niner fans. He better learn his lesson not to mess with Niner fans. We are known across the country for being obnoxious. lol and i love it.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

haha he started blocking niner fans. He better learn his lesson not to mess with Niner fans. We are known across the country for being obnoxious. lol and i love it.

he changed his tweets to being "protected" so he has to approve you following him
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

he changed his tweets to being "protected" so he has to approve you following him

Well. At least now he has to keep approving people, which he won't have time for, which means he will have less followers and can't promote himself.

hhaha
  • Chico
  • Veteran
it's a good thing the 'Aints are playing at home because they would need a sh*t load of security if they came to the Stick again!
The (s)aints game means a lil bit more now. So does that 6th ring(knock on wood).
who the f**k is scott shanle? lol
Share 49ersWebzone