There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Peter King article on 9ers training camp

enjoy....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/peter_king/07/31/49ers-training-camp/index.html?eref=twitter_feed
f**k that fat f**k
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k that fat f**k

he may be but he is doing a good job of covering all nfl teams in the pre season and that was a very good article he wrote
Originally posted by cciowa:
f**k that fat f**k

he may be but he is doing a good job of covering all nfl teams in the pre season and that was a very good article he wrote

yah it was a good article but I always say that about him because he use to always talk s**t on the niners and always rates Don Hutson over Jerry Rice.

susweel never forgets.
Not a King fan.

Well written article. More about the franchise than the players. I'm much more interested in reporting on the games, the team & the players.
f**k that fat f**k

This, just a complete piece of s**t. LoL at anyone who reads his garbage, could care less if he's being nice to us
What a snooze fest article. Stadium, Randy Moss, defense good......snooze....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Yup.

I was expecting better from PEter King. Looks like these guys still just report off each other and don't want to do any of their own analysis.
Originally posted by cciowa:
f**k that fat f**k

yah it was a good article but I always say that about him because he use to always talk s**t on the niners and always rates Don Hutson over Jerry Rice.

susweel never forgets.

Don "I never even played against a quality corner in my life" Hutson

Exactly what I thought, said barely anything at all about what he saw from practice. All the other camp reports he did, but by judging by the detail in his article for this stop he showed up, parked, saw a drill, took a dump, then left.
[ Edited by KowboyKiller on Jul 31, 2012 at 3:46 PM ]
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Exactly what I thought, said barely anything at all about what he saw from practice. All the other camp reports he did, but by judging by the detail in his article for this stop he showed up, parked, saw a drill, took a dump, then left.
lol, peter queen can go to hell - she needs to stay on the east coast and pump up the jets

King wont watch a full practice unless its from a VIP suite with the GM & CEO eating lobsters with a side of brady's buttcrack.
I stopped giving a s**t about his work when the retard said he thought Don Hutson was better than Jerry Rice
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jul 31, 2012 at 4:55 PM ]
will NEVER forgive him for grinning and cavorting around on the cowpuke's sideline at the end of the '92 NFCCG

Wouldn't be suprised if never even showed up. Probably had a long night at the Pink Poodle.