LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 119 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mella8:
We're gonna get an ass whoopin' from Rodgers and his gang this Sunday. That offense is too potent (cite Manning against our D in preseason), and our offense struggles mightily when Alex refuses to take chances. I think Moss / Crabtree / VD / Manningham are the perfect targets to go to against a weak GB defense. Unfortunately, Alex will likely play conservaball and I doubt anyone outside VD has any significant numbers. Packers win, and win BIG 30+ - 13.

Off to Detroit

Lol, go cheer for the Packers then.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1 day
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 8, 2012 at 12:01 AM ]
Holy nut job balls one more scrotum sac day!
We're gonna get an ass whoopin' from Rodgers and his gang this Sunday. That offense is too potent (cite Manning against our D in preseason), and our offense struggles mightily when Alex refuses to take chances. I think Moss / Crabtree / VD / Manningham are the perfect targets to go to against a weak GB defense. Unfortunately, Alex will likely play conservaball and I doubt anyone outside VD has any significant numbers. Packers win, and win BIG 30+ - 13.

Off to Detroit

GTFO.

That being said:

And just for funsies (the good ole days)

1 Day to Go Gentlemen!

Originally posted by mayo49:
1 day

woooooooooooooooo
Is anyone going to be able to sleep tonight?!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

NFLN pregame comes on at 4am PST, now. If you can't sleep at least there's some live programming to watch.

Off to Detroit

troll

Feels like mother f**king Christmas eve as a kid!!!!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Off and on, and majority of my dreams will be bad versions of tomorrow's game. I have stressful dreams since I quit smoking.
In chicago for one more night than tomorrow game time, I'll b seating in the lambeau leap area !!!!! Representing our 49ers!!!! Damn I'm pumped
Originally posted by mayo49:
1 day

So can you "feel" the game getting close?
Originally posted by corona55569:
In chicago for one more night than tomorrow game time, I'll b seating in the lambeau leap area !!!!! Representing our 49ers!!!! Damn I'm pumped

Good chance we run into eachother at some point! Cant wait!

By the way.... its less than one day!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone