LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

Countdown to Opening Day: 49ers @ Packers: 0 days!!!! It's Game Day!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gonna be one of the best days of my life! Section 115 Row 2!! 35 yrd line behind the 49ers!! Hoping to get some autos after the W!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Hey guys, I just added a post to my Sports Blog, it's a preview of the 49ers Season called Ready or Not. Please check it out if you have the time and feel free to leave comments of the page, if you have facebook or twitter I'd love for you guys to share it if you can. Thanks buds and GO NINERS!!!

http://sfsportscave.blogspot.com/2012/09/49ers-ready-or-not-offense-edition.html
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Sep 3, 2012 at 12:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
6 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
6 days

woooooooooooooooo
Go 49ers!
Originally posted by tjeerdsma23:
Gonna be one of the best days of my life! Section 115 Row 2!! 35 yrd line behind the 49ers!! Hoping to get some autos after the W!

Will hopefully see you there. Section 305 Row 2
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

LOL
Originally posted by DANADA:
6 days

woooooooooooooooo

God bless both of you. You guys are like the main staples that we must have to enjoy Niner life. It's like a trusted "beenky".

I sure hope the bs we are getting about the unsettled Packers D backfield isn't just bs. Frankly I don't expect that D to be any less good than it has been. Granted, it can't touch ours in comparison, but i wonder if someone is trying to sandbag us with the GB D backfield unsettled. I sure hope it's right, because good as our D is, we still have to beat Rodgers et al, who can put up a lot of points, somewhere in the 27 pts/game range I think.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninertico:
Originally posted by DANADA:
6 days

woooooooooooooooo

God bless both of you. You guys are like the main staples that we must have to enjoy Niner life. It's like a trusted "beenky".

We do it because we love you guys.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
5 days
5 days

f**k the packers
Share 49ersWebzone